1. This watch is _______ by hand, not by machine, so it is very expensive.
A. flat B. coined C. bored D. manufactured
2. These two horses look so much alike that we can not _______ one from the other.
A. differ B. detail C. distinguish D. defeat
3. The president of that company was very calm during the political _______.
A. failure B. fashion C. proceed D. crisis
4. _______ is usually the chief enemy of the camera lens.
A.Occasion B. vain C.Moisture D.Deck
5. The _______ left the ship after sixty hours of hard struggle.
A. dash B. cell C. crew D. gay