1. The luxurious car _______ at the gate of the hotel and three men got out carrying a heavy mental box.
A. drew in B. drew on C. drew up D. drew out
2. City _______ complain that migrant owrkers have threatened to take already scarce urban jobs.
A. residents B. customers C. lodgers D. travelers
3. My grandma has kept her _______ refrigerator for thirty years.
A. first large grey American B. first grey large American
C. first American grey large D. large grey American first
4. _______, we found that you were not hurt in the traffic accident.
A. To our much relief B. Mach to our relief C. To relieve us much D. Much relieved us
5. Ten years ago he had no money, so it was _______ for him to buy a computer.
A. beyond question B. without question C. out of question D. out of the question