n. 地址 v. 演说；向……致辞；写姓名地址
1. Miss Evans taught physics in school in London．
2. Last month she was explaining to one of her class about sound，and she decide to test them to see how successful she had been in her work．
3. She said to them, "Now I have a sister in Washington. If I was calling her by the phone, and you were on the other side of the street．
4. Who would hear me first, my sister and you? And why?"
5. A clever boy at once answered, "You sister, Miss Evans, because the electricity travels much faster than sound waves．"
6. "Very well," Miss Evans praised.