1. She hasn't actually refused, but it _______ the same thing
A. amounts to B. adds to C. contributes to D. leads to
2. To our surprise, the stranger _______ to be an old friend of my mother's.
A. turned into B. turned out C. turned over D. turned up
3. I'm not particular _______ my clothes; I don't mind what I wear.
A. about B. for C. of D. to
4. Johnson does not _______ his workmates and there are often disagreements between them.
A. catch up with B. go on with C. get along with D. put up with
5. It is during her spare time _______ Jenny has been studying computer programming.
A. when B. which C. what D. that