【 活动规则 】
【 今日题目 】
【 答题提示 】
1. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
4. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
8. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
11. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
13. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
14. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
16. A doctor's degree in education.
17. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
18. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
20. A quantity of no importance.
21. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
26. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
27. Short and fat.
31. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
37. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
38. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
42. Being one more than six.
43. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
45. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
46. (informal) Of the highest quality.
47. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
48. An associate degree in applied science.
1. The part of the large intestine between the cecum and the rectum.
2. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
3. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
4. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
5. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
6. A genus of Ploceidae.
7. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
8. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
9. Type genus of the Ranidae.
10. By bad luck.
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
19. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
22. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
24. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
28. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
29. Lower in esteem.
30. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
32. Type genus of the Gavidae.
33. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
34. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
36. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
37. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
39. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
40. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
41. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
44. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.