【 活动规则 】
【 今日题目 】
【 答题提示 】
1. A flexible container with a single opening.
4. A vessel in which something is immersed to maintain it at a constant temperature or to process or lubricate it.
8. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
11. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
12. A Loloish language.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. Not only so, but.
15. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
16. A woman religious.
17. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
22. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
23. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
24. (informal) Of the highest quality.
25. Of a kind specified or understood.
28. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
29. Washing out a hollow organ (especially the stomach) by flushing with water.
33. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
34. Type genus of the Gavidae.
38. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
39. Tag the base runner to get him out.
42. A vigorous blow.
43. An accountant certified by the state.
44. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
46. Water frozen in the solid state.
47. The fatty flesh of eel.
48. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
49. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
1. Common Indian weaverbird.
2. In bed.
3. A pointed instrument used to prod into motion.
4. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
5. Jordan's port.
6. A bachelor's degree in theology.
7. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
8. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
9. A popular island resort in the Netherlands Antilles.
10. Small wildcat of the mountains of Siberia Tibet and Mongolia.
18. A public promotion of some product or service.
19. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
20. State in northeastern India.
21. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
26. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
27. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
30. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
31. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
32. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
35. Characteristic of false pride.
36. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
37. Advanced in years.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
45. Conforming to truth.