【 活动规则 】
【 今日题目 】
【 答题提示 】
1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
8. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
11. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
12. A city in northern India.
13. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
14. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
15. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
16. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
17. Common Indian weaverbird.
19. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
21. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
27. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
29. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
30. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
32. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
33. Made of fir or pine.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
46. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
47. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
48. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely.
49. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
50. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
51. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
3. Any of the forms of Chinese spoken in Fukien province.
4. A light touch or stroke.
5. Advanced in years.
6. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
7. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
8. The closing section of a musical composition.
9. The act of scanning.
10. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
18. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
22. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
23. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
25. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
31. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
34. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
35. A central point or locus of an infection in an organism.
36. Long nerve fiber that conducts away from the cell body of the neuron.
38. In bed.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
42. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
43. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
44. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.