【 活动规则 】
【 今日题目 】
【 答题提示 】
1. An informal term for a father.
4. Divulge information or secrets.
8. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
11. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
12. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
13. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
16. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
17. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
18. A public promotion of some product or service.
19. Spread or daub over.
22. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
24. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
25. Celebes megapode that lays eggs in holes in sandy beaches.
28. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
34. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
36. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
38. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
39. A native-born Israeli.
43. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
47. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
48. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
50. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
51. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
52. Tag the base runner to get him out.
53. The act of catching an object with the hands.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. A young woman making her debut into society.
4. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
5. Praise, glorify, or honor.
6. A large fleet.
7. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
8. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
9. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
10. United States anarchist (born in Italy) who with Bartolomeo Vanzetti was convicted of murder and in spite of world-wide protest was executed (1891-1927).
15. A French abbot.
20. Very dark black.
21. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
29. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
32. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
33. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
35. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
37. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
40. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
41. Type genus of the Ranidae.
42. A city in northwestern Syria.
44. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
45. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
46. God of the earth.
47. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
49. An associate degree in nursing.