【 活动规则 】
【 今日题目 】
【 答题提示 】
1. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
4. A primeval personification of air and breath.
8. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
11. Apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses.
12. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
15. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
16. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
17. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
20. A humorous anecdote or remark.
22. A quantity of no importance.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
28. A woman of refinement.
33. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
35. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
38. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
39. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
42. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
43. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
45. The back side of the neck.
47. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
48. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
49. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
50. A container.
1. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
2. One thousandth of a second.
3. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
4. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
5. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
6. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
7. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
8. A shop where a variety of goods are sold.
9. Divulge information or secrets.
10. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
21. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. Fallow deer.
25. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
27. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
29. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
30. Long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp.
31. Garlic mayonnaise.
32. A language group of the Hokan family.
34. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
36. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
37. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
40. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
41. A flexible container with a single opening.
42. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
44. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
46. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).