【 活动规则 】
【 今日题目 】
【 答题提示 】
1. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
4. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
8. A flexible container with a single opening.
11. (in golf) The standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course.
12. Not only so, but.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
15. A dog small and tame enough to be held in the lap.
17. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
20. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
21. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
22. Made of fir or pine.
24. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
26. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
29. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
30. Loose or flaccid body fat.
33. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
36. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
39. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
41. The residue that remains when something is burned.
45. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
47. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
50. Offering fun and gaiety.
52. Unknown god.
53. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
54. The basic unit of money in China.
55. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
56. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
3. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
4. A small hole (usually round and finished around the edges) in cloth or leather for the passage of a cord.
5. A Mid-Atlantic state.
6. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
7. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
8. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
9. Highly excited.
10. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
16. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
18. A public promotion of some product or service.
19. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
25. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
27. A person forced to flee from home or country.
28. The last (12th) month of the year.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
34. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
35. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
37. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
38. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
40. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
42. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
43. A small cake leavened with yeast.
44. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
46. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
48. Enlarged prostate.
49. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
51. An associate degree in nursing.
52. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.