【 活动规则 】
【 今日题目 】
【 答题提示 】
1. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
4. Little known Kamarupan languages.
8. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
11. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
12. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. A fraudulent business scheme.
16. Call upon in supplication.
17. God of the earth.
18. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
19. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
23. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
24. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
29. An informal term for a father.
31. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
32. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
37. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
40. Type genus of the Gavidae.
42. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
43. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
46. English chemist who was a pioneer in electrochemistry and who used it to isolate elements sodium and potassium and barium and boron and calcium and magnesium and chlorine (1778-1829).
47. Extremely pleasing.
48. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
49. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
50. (Babylonian) The sky god.
51. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
52. A unit of length equal to 1760 yards.
53. A state in southeastern United States.
1. Greenish-yellow pear.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
4. An associate degree in nursing.
5. A small cake leavened with yeast.
6. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
7. A small piece of cloth.
8. The capital of Croatia.
9. American novelist (1909-1955).
10. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
15. A master's degree in fine arts.
20. By bad luck.
21. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
30. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
33. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
34. A genus of Indriidae.
35. Being in competition.
36. By chance.
38. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
39. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
41. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
44. (informal) Of the highest quality.
45. A light touch or stroke.