1. Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.
2. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
3. Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it.
4. The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
5. I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice.
6. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
7. I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.
8. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
9. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
10. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.