1. In the middle of something?
2. What are you up to?
3. I’m happy to meet you.
4. I like your sense of humor.
5. I have a lot of problems.
6. I see what you mean.
7. How did the meeting go yesterday?
8. The meeting went just fine.
9. Tell me about it.
10. Let me know if there's something I can do.
11. How are your sales looking this quarter?
12. What is the deal?/What is going on?
13. I heard John quit his job.
14. The company is laying off people.
15. What is the new policy?
16. Could you work overtime tonight?
17. I refuse to work overtime during the weekend.
18. Do you know anything about the benefits our company offers?
20. How long do you think will be before it's done?
21. We are running a little behind schedule.
22. Shelly just called in sick.
23. Does John have someone cover his appointments while he is sick?
24. Could you do me a favor?/Could you help me with this?
25. Did you hear that the two o'clock meeting was canceled?
26. What would you do in my place?
27. I didn't follow./I didn't catch./I just got lost.
28. This is not what I had in mind for our department.
29. I can't give that out without written approval.
30. When are you going to be out of the office?/When are you going to be on business?