1. Are you free next Thursday?
2. Are you doing anything next weekend?
3. Would you be interested in coming to the cinema with me tonight?
4. How do you fancy going out for a meal at the weekend?
5. Would you like to join Sally and I for a bite to eat after work?
如果对方问“Would you like to…”，你可以回答：
1. I'd love to, thanks.
2. That's very kind of you, thanks.
3. That sounds lovely, thanks.
如果对方问“Do you fancy coming to the cinema tonight?”，你可以回答：
1. What a great idea, thanks.
2. Sure! What's on?
3. Yeah, why not!
如果对方问“Would you like to come over for dinner on Saturday?”，可以回答：
1. That's very kind of you, but actually I'm doing something else on Saturday.
2. Well, I'd love to, but I'm already going out to the cinema.
3. I'm really sorry, but I've got something else on.
4. I really don't think I can – I've planned to go away that weekend.