1. The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.
2. When you gossip, you hex yourself. Because I guarantee you if you do it, it’s coming back on you.
3. Comparison is an act of violence against the self.
4. The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
5. People come into our life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
6. Trust yourself enough to know who you can trust.
7. Men think in headlines; women think in fine print.
8. If it’s not your story to tell, you don’t tell it.
9. Gossip is when you have a malice of intent or mindless, third-party conversation to someone about someone, something you haven’t said to that someone.