2014.06.07【英译中】Forrest Gump(15)

yangf2014 (不灭孽蜥) 译译生辉
111 11 0
发表于:2014-06-07 17:43 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Gump: I guess you could say he had a lot to live up to. 

阿甘:我以为您会说他一事无成。

Dan: So, you boys from Arkansas, huh? Well, I’ve been through there. 

丹:恩,你们从阿肯色州来的?我曾经经过那里。

Little Rock is a fine town.

小岩镇是个不错的地方。

 Now, go shake down your gear.

现在,去找你们的宿舍吧。

See a platoon Seargent. 

和副排长见面。

Draw what you need for the field. 

画出你所需要的字段。

If you boys are hungry, we’ve got steaks burning right over here.

如果你们饿了,我们可以在这里烤一些牛排。

Two standing orders in this platoon, one: take good care of your feet, two: try not to do anything stupid like getting yourself killed. 

这个排有两个规矩,一:照顾好你的脚。二:不要做任何会导致你被杀的蠢事。

Gump: I sure hope I don’t let him down. 

阿甘:我希望我没有让他失望。

Forrest: I got to see a lot of the countryside. We would take these real long walks and we were always looking for this guy named Charlie It wasn’t always fun. 

阿甘:我看到了一些村庄。我们已经走了很长的路,而且我们总是在找一个叫查理的人,这并不总是有趣。

Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road.

中尉丹总是会对路上的一块石头产生浓厚的兴趣。

So he’d tell us to “Get down!” “Shut up!” So we did. Now I don’t know much about anything, but I think some of America’s best young men served in this war. 

所以他对我们说:“记下!”“住口!”我们就照做。我不明白这是在做什么,但我认为美国一些最好的年轻人都加入了这场战争。

There was Dallas. Form Phoenix. Cleveland, he was from Detroit. And Tex... well, I don’t remember where Tex comes from. 

有来自达拉斯的,有来自菲尼克斯的。克莱福兰德,他来自底特律,还有泰克斯······好吧,我也不知道他从哪里来。

Dan: Ah, it was nothin’. 4th Platoon on your feet. You’ve got 10 klickso go ‘til that river. Move out. 

丹:切,什么都没有。四排继续前行。还有10公里就到河边了,继续。

Forrest: The good thing about Vietnam is there was always some place to go. 

阿甘:越南的好处就是总有地方可去。

Dan: Fire in the hole! Now, check out that hole. 

丹:要爆炸了!快,检查一下那个洞。

Forrest: And there was always something to do. One day, it started raining. 

阿甘:这儿总有什么事情发生。那天开始下雨了。

And it didn’t quit for four months. We’ve been through every kind of rain there is. 

而且四个月里都没有停过。我们在这里已经穿过各种各样的雨了。

A little bit of stingingrain. And big old fat rain. Rain that flew in sideways. 

带点小刺的雨,狂暴的雨,只有一侧在下的雨。

And sometimes rain even seemed to come straight up from underneath. 

甚至还有那种像是从下面上来的雨。

Shoot! It even rained at night. 

真见鬼!连晚上都在下雨。

最后编辑于:2014-06-07 17:44
分类: 英语
全部回复 (11) 回复 反向排序

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团