2014.06.12【英译中】Forrest Gump(19)

yangf2014 (不灭孽蜥) 译译生辉
56 4 0
发表于:2014-06-13 21:00 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Newsman: The ceremony was kicked off with a candid speech by the president, regarding the need for further escalation of the War in Vietnam. 

新闻记者:仪式在总统先生坦率的致词中拉开了帷幕,总统提出认为有必要推进在越南的战斗。

President Johnson awarded for medals of honor to men from each of the armed services. 

约翰逊总统奖荣誉勋章授予了每一个服役的军人。

Johnson: America owes you a debt of gratitude , son. I understand you were wounded. Where were you hit? 

约翰逊:国家为你所做的事感到非常感激,孩子。我知道你受伤了,伤在哪儿?

Gump: In the buttocks, sir. 

阿甘:屁股上,先生。

Johnson: That must be a sight. I’d kinda like to see that. ... Goddamn, son.

约翰逊:这真是个有趣的玩笑。我很想看看·····天啊,孩子。

Forrest: After that, mama went to a hotel to lay down, so I went out for a walk to see our nation’s capital.

阿甘:之后妈妈回酒店休息出去散步,看看我们国家的首都

It’s a good thing mama was restin’ ‘ cause the streets were awfully crowded with people looking at all the statues and monuments and some of them people were loud and pushy. Everywhere I went, I had to stand in line. 

对妈妈来说这是件好事,因为街上挤满了人。他们参观着雕塑和纪念碑,其中一些人甚至大声嚷嚷,极力显露自己。

President: Hey, you’re a good man for doing this. Do it! 

总统:嘿,你很适合做这件事,来做吧。

Forrest: There was this man givin’ a little talk, now for some reason, he was wearing an American flag for a shirt. And he liked to say the F word a lot. F this and F that. And every time he said the F word, people for some reason, well, they cheered. 

阿甘:这儿有个人在说着什么,因为某些原因,他穿着印有美国旗帜的衬衫。而且他老是说着带“F”的单词,“F“来“F”去,每次他一说到带”F“的单词,人们不知道为什么就跟着欢呼起来。

Proester: Yeah! Yeah! Come on, man. Come up there. Tell us a little bit about the war, man. 

支持者:万岁!万岁!来啊,你,过来。告诉我们一些战争的事情吧。就是你。

Gump: The war in Vietnam? 

阿甘:越南战争?

Proteser: The war in Viet-Fuckin’-Nam! (The crowd cheers) 

支持者:在XXX越南的战争!(人群在欢呼)

Forrest: There was only one thing I could say about the war in Vietnam. 

阿甘:关于越南战争我只知道一件事情。

Gump: Well, there’s only one thing I can say about the war in Vietnam. In Vietnam ... 

阿甘:额······关于越南战争我只知道一件事情,在越南······

Protester: Christ, what did he do with this?! 

支持者:天啊,他在做什么啊?

Man in crowd: We can’t hear you! We can’t hear anything! Speak up! 

人群:我们听不见!我们什么都没有听见!说大声一点!

Gump: .... and that’s all I have to say about that. 

阿甘:······这就是我知道的所有了。

Protester: That’s so .Right on, man. You said it all.What’s your name, man? 

支持者”这就完了,好吧,你说完了。你叫什么名字?

Gump: My name is Forrest. Forrest Gump. 

阿甘:我叫阿甘。福雷斯特·阿甘。

Protester: Forrest Gump. 

支持者:福雷斯特·阿甘。


分类: 英语
全部回复 (4)

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团