2014.06.13【英译中】Forrest Gump(20)

yangf2014 (不灭孽蜥) 译译生辉
56 4 0
发表于:2014-06-13 21:01 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Jenny: Forrest! Forrest! 

珍妮:阿甘!阿甘!

Gump: Jenny!

阿甘:珍妮!

Forrest: It was the happiest moment of my life. Jenny and me was just like peas and carrots again. She showed me around and even introduced me to some of her new friends.

阿甘:这是我一生中最开心的时候。珍妮和我再一次变得形影不离。她带我到处玩,还介绍我认识她的一些新朋友。

Black Panther: Shut that blind, man. And get your white ass away from that window. Don’t you know we in a war here. 

布莱克·潘瑟:拉上百叶窗,朋友。把你白白净净的屁股给我从窗户那里挪开。你不知道我们这里还在打仗吗?

Jenny: He’s cool. He’s cool. He’s one of us. 

珍妮:他真是太帅了,很帅,他是我们中的一个。

Black Panther: Let me tell you about “us”. Our purpose here is to protect our black leaders from the racial onslaught[ onslaught: 攻击] of the pig[ pig: (俚)警察] who used to brutalize our black leaders, rape our women and destroy our black communities. 

布莱克·潘瑟:让我告诉你什么是“我们”。我们的目的是从那些强奸我们女人,毁掉我们生活,还妄图攻击我们领袖的条子那里保护我们的黑人领袖。

Westley: Who’s the baby-killer? 

维斯特里:谁是婴儿杀手?
Jenny: This is my good friend I told you about. This is Forrest Gump. Forrest, this is Westley.

珍妮:这是我跟你说的好朋友。这是弗雷斯特·阿甘。阿甘,这是维斯特里。

Westley and I lived together in Berkeley. He’s the president of the Berkeley chapter of SDS

维斯特里和我一起生活在贝尔克里。他是当地美国学生民主协会的分会长。
Black Panther: Let me tell you something else. We are here to offer protect and help to all those who need our help because we, the Black Panthers, are against the war in Vietnam. 

布莱克·潘瑟:让我告诉你其他的事。我们在这里向所有需要我们帮助的人提供保护,因为我们组织是反对越南战争的。

Yes, we are against any war where black soldiers are sent to the front-line to die for a country that hates them.

是的,我们反对任何将黑人士兵送往一个讨厌他们的国家当炮灰的战争。

Yes, we are against any war where black soldiers go to fight and come to be brutalized and killed in their own communities as they sleep in their beds at night. Yes, we are against.... 

是的,我们反对任何黑人士兵被残酷对待,甚至在晚上自己营地的床上睡觉也会被杀死的战争。是的,我们反对······
Westley: I shouldn’t have brought you here. I should have known it was just going to be some bullshit hassle. 

维斯特里:我不应该把你带来的。我应该知道你只会胡扯。
Gump: He should not be hitting you, Jenny. 

阿甘:他不应该这么说你,珍妮。
Jenny: Come on, Forrest. 

珍妮:没关系,阿甘。
Gump: Sorry, I had a fight in the middle of your Black Panther Party. 

阿甘:抱歉,我曾经和你们的一个组织战斗过。
Jenny: He doesn’t mean it when he does things like this.

珍妮:他当时不知道那么做意味着什么。
Gump: I would never hurt you, Jenny. 

阿甘:我永远不会伤害你的,珍妮。
Jenny: I know you wouldn’t, Forrest. 

珍妮:我相信你,阿甘。
Gump: I wanted to be your boyfriend. 

阿甘:我想做你的男朋友。
Jenny: That uniform is a trip, Forrest. You look handsome in it! You do. 

珍妮:这制服真帅,阿甘。你看上去帅极了。真的。
Gump: You know what? 

阿甘:你知道吗?
Jenny: What? 

珍妮:什么?
Gump: I’m glad we are here together in our nation’s capital. 

阿甘:我很高兴我们能在首都见面。
Jenny: Me too, Forrest. 

珍妮:我也是,阿甘。

分类: 英语
全部回复 (4)

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团