2014.06.16【英译中】Forrest Gump(23)

yangf2014 (不灭孽蜥) 译译生辉
57 4 0
发表于:2014-06-16 16:17 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

(In Dan’s hotel) 

(在丹住的旅馆)

Carla: What? Are you stupid or something? What’s your problem? What’s his problem? Did you lose your pecker[ pecker: (鄙俗语)阴茎] in the war or something? 

卡尔拉:什么?你傻还是怎么了?你出什么毛病了?你的朋友又出什么毛病了?还是你在战争中没了小弟弟?

Lenora: What? Is your friend stupid or something? 

尼拉尔:什么?你朋友是傻子还是怎么回事?

Dan: What did you say? 

丹:你刚刚说什么?

Lenora: I said “Is your friend stupid or something?” 

尼拉尔:我说“你朋友是傻子还是怎么回事?”

Dan: Don’t call him stupid. 

丹:不许你叫他傻子。

Carla: Don’t push her. 

卡尔拉:别推她。

Dan: You shut up. Don’t you ever call him stupid. Get the hell out of here. 

丹:你闭嘴。你永远不准叫他傻子。滚出这里。

Lenora: You should be in a sideshow! You retard! 

尼拉尔:你就是个小丑!你这个弱智!

Carla: You loser. You freak. 

卡尔拉:你这个失败者,你这个畸形。

Gump: I’m sorry I ruined your New Year Eve party Lieutenant Dan. She tastes like cigarettes. 

阿甘:我很抱歉毁了你的新年聚会,丹中尉。她好像抽了雪茄。

Forrest: I guess Lieutenant Dan figured there were some things you just can’t change. He didn’t want to be called crippled just like I didn’t want to be called stupid. 

阿甘:我想丹中尉已经明白有些事情已经无法改变了。他不喜欢被叫做瘸子就像我不喜欢被叫做傻子。

Dan: Happy New Year, Gump. 

丹:新年快乐,阿甘。

Newsman: The US Ping-pong Team met with President Nixon today at a ... 

新闻播报员:美国乒乓队今天和尼克松总统在······

Forrest: And wouldn’t you know it, a few months later, they invited me and the Ping-pong team to visit the White House, so I went, again. And I met the president of the United States, again. Only this time they didn’t get us rooms in real fancy[ fancy: 豪华的] hotels. 

阿甘:你知道吗?几个月前,他们邀请我和乒乓队去参观白宫,所以我又一次去了。然后我又一次和美国总统见面了。但是这次他们没有给我们在豪华旅馆订房。

Nixon: So are you enjoying yourself in our nation’s capital, young man? 

尼克松:你在首都玩得开心吗,年轻人?

Gump: Yes, sir. 

阿甘:是的,先生。

Nixon: Well, where are you staying? 

尼克松:你现在住哪里?

Gump: It’s called the Hotel Ebot. 

阿甘:好像是伊伯特旅馆。

Nixon: No, no, no. I know a much nicer hotel, It’s brand new, very modern. I’ll have my people take care of it for you. 

尼克松:太糟了,我知道一个更好的一个旅馆,那里是个新开张的现代旅馆。照顾好你自己。

(that night) 

(这天晚上)

Man on telephone: Security, Frank Wells. 

男人对着手机说:安全,弗兰克·威尔斯。

Gump: Yes, sir. You might want to send a maintenance man over to that office across the way. The lights are off and they must be looking for a fuse box or something ‘cause them flashlights, they’re keeping me awake... Thank you.Good night. 

阿甘:是的,先生。你可能想在这里派一个维修人员。这里的灯都灭了,他们一定找到了一个保险丝盒子或是别的什么东西,因为他们的手电筒,强光惊醒我了······谢谢你,晚安。

(later) 

(随后)

Nixon: Therefore, I shall resign the presidency effective at noon tomorrow. Vice President Ford will be sworn in as president at that hour in this office... 

尼克松:之后,我会在明天中午辞去总统职位。明天的这个时候副总统将会宣誓就职······

Officer: Forrest Gump! 

办公室职员:福雷斯特·阿甘!

Gump: Yes, sir. 

阿甘:是的,先生。

Officer: As you were. I have your discharge papers. Service is up, son. 

办公室职员:就呆在这儿。这是你的辞退信,你被解雇了,孩子。

Gump: Does this mean I can’t play Ping-pong no more? 

阿甘:这是不是说我不能再打乒乓球了?

Officer: For the army it does. 

办公室职员:这就是军队的做法。

Forrest: And just like that, my service in the United States Army was over. So I went home.
阿甘:就是这样,我在美国军队服役的生活结束了。所以我回家了。
分类: 英语
全部回复 (4)

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团