2014.06.22【英译中】Forrest Gump(27)

yangf2014 (不灭孽蜥) 译译生辉
81 4 0
发表于:2014-06-22 10:51 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Jenny: You done watching it? 

珍妮:你看完了?

Gump: Will you marry me? I’d make a good husband, Jenny. 

阿甘:你愿意嫁给我吗?我会成为一个好丈夫的,珍妮。

Jenny: You would, Forrest. 

珍妮:你会的,阿甘。

Gump: But you don’t want to marry me. 

阿甘:但是你不想嫁给我。

Jenny: You won’t marry me. 

珍妮:你不能娶我。

Gump: Why don’t you love me, Jenny? I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is. ( later) Jenny? 

阿甘:你为什么不爱我?我不是一个聪明的人,但是我知道爱是什么。(过了一会儿)珍妮?

Jenny: Forrest, I do love you. 

珍妮:阿甘,我真的很爱你。

Man: Where are you runnin’ off to? 

某人:你要逃到哪里去?

Jenny: I’m not runnin’. 

珍妮:我没有逃。

Forrest: That day, for no particular reason I decided to go for a little run so I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there I thought maybe I’d run to the end of the town and when I got there, I thought, maybe I’d just run across Greenbow County. And I figured since I run this far, maybe I’ll just run across the great state of Alabama. And that’s what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean, and when I got there, I figured since I’d gone this far, I might as well turn around and keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured since I’d gone this far, I might as well turn back and keep right on going. When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate and when I had to go… you know, I went. 

阿甘:那一天,没什么特别的原因,我决定跑起来,一直跑到了路的尽头。当我停了下来,我在想也许我可以跑到小镇的尽头,当我在那儿停下来时,我想也许我可以跑完整个绿弓县。当我意识到我跑了很远时,也许我可以穿过整个阿拉巴马州。我就是这么做的。我穿越了几乎整个阿拉巴马州,没什么特殊理由,我继续跑着,我几乎穿过了大洋,并且在那里停了下来,我想既然已经跑了那么远,不如继续跑下去。当我困得时候,我就睡觉。当我饥饿的时候,我就吃东西,当我必须······你知道,我来了。

Woman: And so, you just ran.

女人:所以,你只是在跑咯。

Forrest: Yeah, I’d think a lot, about mama, and Bubba and Lieutenant Dan. But most of all, I thought about Jenny. I thought about her a lot. 

阿甘:是的,我想了很多事,关于妈妈,关于布巴还有丹中尉。但是最后我一直想的都是珍妮。我真的很想她。

Newsman: For more than two years now, a man named Forrest Gump, a gardner from Greenbow Alabama, stopping only to sleep , has been running across America.... 

新闻记者:过了两年多,一个叫做福雷斯特·阿甘的男人,一个从阿拉巴马州来的绿弓镇的加洛帝人,只有在睡觉的时候才会停止,跑步穿过了整个美国·······

Newsman: For the fourth time on his journey across America, Forrest Gump, a gardener from Greenbow, Alabama is about to cross the Mississippi River again today.... 

新闻记者:在他第四次穿过美国的旅程中,福雷斯特·阿甘,从阿拉巴马州的绿弓镇来的加洛帝人,今天准备再一次穿过密西西比河······

Jenny: I’ll be damned. 

珍妮:我会被诅咒的。

Newsman: Sir, why are you running? 

新闻记者:先生,你为什么要跑?

Newswoman: Are you doing this for world peace? 

新闻记者:你这样是为了世界和平吗?

Newsman: Are you doing this for the homeless? 

新闻记者:你这样是为了无家可归的人吗?

Newsman: Are you running for women’s rights? 

新闻记者:你这样是为了女人的权利吗?

Newsman: Or for the environment? 

新闻记者:难道是为了环境保护?

Newsman: Or for animals? 

新闻记者:或是为了动物?

Forrest: They just couldn’t believe that someone would do all that running for no particular reason. 

阿甘:他们简直不敢相信一个人可以没有任何目的就这样不停地奔跑。

Newswoman: Why are you doing this? 

新闻女记者:你为什么这样做?

Gump: I just felt like running. 

阿甘:我只是想要奔跑。

Forrest: I just felt like running. 

阿甘:我只是想要奔跑。

Jogger: It’s you! I can’t believe it’s really you. 

慢跑者:是你,我不敢相信真的是你。

Forrest: Now for some reason what I was doing seemed to make sense to people. 

阿甘:可能因为一些特别的原因,我在做对人们来说很有意思的事情。

Jogger: I mean, it’s like an alarm went off in my head, you know. I said, here’s a guy who’s got his act together. Here’s somebody who’s got it all figured out. Here’s someone who has the answer. I’ll follow you anywhere, Mr.Gump. 

慢跑者:我是说,这就像我脑海中的一个警示,你知道。我是说,这里有一个人朝着他的既定目标前进。有些人已经明白了,并且得到了答案。我会一直跟随着你,阿甘先生。

Forrest: So, I got company. And after that, I got more company, and then, even more people joined in. Somebody later told me it gave people hope. Now, I don’t know anything about that. But some of those people asked me if I could help them out. 

阿甘:所以,我成立了公司。然后,我成立了更多公司,然后,甚至更多的人都参与了进来。有人之后告诉我说这给了人们希望。现在,我什么都不知道。但是有一些人问我是否能够帮助他们。

Man: Hey man. Hey, listen, I was wondering if you might help me. I’m in the bumper sticker business and I’ve been trying to think up a good slogan and since you have been such a big inspiration[ inspiration: 激励] to the people around you. I thought you might be able to... Whoa! Man, you just ran through a big pile of dog shit! 

某人:嘿,你。听着,我想知道你能否帮我个忙。我现在做保险杆不干胶生意,我想弄一个不错的口号,因为你能够激励身边的人,我觉得也许你能够······哇!先生,你刚才踩过一堆狗屎!

Gump: It happens. 

阿甘:经常这样。

Man: What? Shit? 

某人:什么?踩狗屎?

Gump: Sometimes. 

阿甘:有些时候。

Forrest: And some years later I heard that that fella did come up with a bumper sticker slogan and he made a lot of money out of it. Another time I was running along and somebody who had lost all his money in the T-shirt business. He wanted to put my face on a T-shirt, but he couldn’t draw that well and he didn’t have a camera. 

阿甘:过了些年,我听说这个伙计给他的生意想了个口号并且赚了不少齐纳。另一次,我正独自跑着,某人在做T恤生意的时候亏本了。他希望能把我的脸印在T恤上,但是他画的不好,而且又没有相机。

Man: Here use this. Nobody likes that color anyway. 

某人:就用这个吧。毕竟没人喜欢这种颜色。

分类: 英语
全部回复 (4)

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团