2014.06.23【英译中】Forrest Gump(28)

yangf2014 (不灭孽蜥) 译译生辉
36 2 0
发表于:2014-06-24 01:52 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Runner: Quiet. Quiet. He’s going to say something. 

奔跑者:安静,安静,他要开始演讲了。

Gump: I’m pretty tired. I think I’ll go home now. 

阿甘:我真的很累。 我认为我要回家了。

Runner: Now what are we supposed to do? 

奔跑者:现在我们应该做什么呢?

Forrest: And just like that, my runnin’ days was over. So I went home to Alabama.
阿甘:就是这样,我的奔跑生涯结束了。然后我回到了阿拉巴马州。

Newsman: Moments ago, at 2:25 p.m. as President Reagan was leaving... Five or six gun shots were fired by an unknown would-be assassin. The president was shot in the chest... 

新闻记者:不久前,在下午2:25分,里根总统去世了·····被一名刺杀嫌疑犯开了五到六枪,总统胸口中弹而亡······

Louise: I picked up the mail. 

露易丝:我收到一封邮件。

Forrest: One day, out of blue clear sky, I got a letter from Jenny, wonderin’ if I could come down to Savannah and see her, and that’s what I’m doing here. She saw me on TV runnin’. I’m supposed to go on the number 9 bus to Richmond Street and get off and go one block left to 1947 Henry Street, Apartment 4. 

阿甘:一天,我突然从珍妮那里收到一封信,想知道我是否能够去萨瓦娜去看她,这正是我想做的。她从TV上看到了我奔跑的身影。我应该乘坐9号巴士去里奇蒙德街,在下车后走过一条街向左去1947亨利街4号公寓。

Woman: Why, you don’t need take a bus, Herry Street is just five or six blocks down that way. 

女人:为什么,你没必要坐巴士,亨利街只有5、6条街远而已。

Forrest: Down that way? 

阿甘:直走?

Woman: Down that way. 

女人:直走。

Forrest: It was nice talking to you. 

阿甘:非常感谢你。

Woman: I hope everything works out for you. 

女人:祝你好运。

Jenny: Forrest! How you doin’? Come in, come in. 

珍妮:阿甘!你怎么样?进来,进来。

Forrest: I got your letter. 

阿甘:我收到了你的信。

Jenny: Oh! I was wondering about that. 

珍妮:奥!我正在想这件事。

Forrest: This is your house. 

阿甘:这是你的房子。

Jenny: Yeah, it’s messy right now, I just got off work. 

珍妮:是的,现在还很乱,我刚下班。

Forrest: It’s nice. You’ve got air-conditioning. 

阿甘:不错。你还有一台空调。

Jenny: Thank you. 

珍妮:谢谢。

Forrest: I ate some. 

阿甘:我吃了点东西。

Jenny: I kept a scrapbook of your clippings and everything. There you are. I got you running.

珍妮:我把你的剪报和一切的东西都放在了我的剪贴簿里。

Forrest: I ran a long way. It was a long time. 

阿甘:我跑了很长的路。那是一段漫长的过程。

Jenny: Listen, Forrest, I don’t know how to say this... I just, I want to apologize for anything I ever did to you ‘cause I was messed up for a long time and... 

珍妮:听着,阿甘,我不知道该怎么改和你说·····我只是,我想为我对你做的事道歉,因为我一直都很混乱·······

Baby-sitter: Yoohoo! Hi! 

保姆:哇!你好!

Jenny: Hey you! This is an old friend from Alabama. 

珍妮:你好,这是我阿拉巴马州的以为老朋友。

Baby-sitter: Hi, how do you do? 

保姆:你好。

Jenny: Listen, next week my schedule changes, so I’ll be able to... 

珍妮:听着,下周我们的安排变了,所以我要······

Baby-sitter: No problem. Gotta go, Jen. I’m double parked. Bye! 

保姆:没问题。去吧,珍。我可不会当电灯泡,拜!

Jenny: This is my very good friend, Mr. Gump. Can you say hi to him? 

珍妮:这是我的好朋友,甘普先生,你能和他打招呼吗?

Little Forrest: Hello, Mr.Gump. 

小阿甘:你好,甘普先生。

Forrest: Hello. 

阿甘:你好。

Little Forrest: Can I go watch TV now? 

小阿甘:现在我可以去看电视吗?

Jenny: Yes you can, just keep it low. 

珍妮:当然,但是小声一点儿。

Forrest: You’re a mama, Jenny. 

阿甘:你做妈妈了,珍妮。

Jenny: I’m a mama. His name is Forrest. 

珍妮:我是妈妈了。他的名字叫阿甘。

Forrest: Like me! 

阿甘:和我一样!

Jenny: I named him after his daddy. 

珍妮:我用他父亲的名字给他取名。

Forrest: He’s got a daddy named Forrest, too? 

阿甘:他的父亲也叫阿甘?

Jenny: You’re his daddy, Forrest. Hey, Forrest, look at me. There’s nothing you need to do. You didn’t do anything wrong. OK? Isn’t he beautiful? 

珍妮:你就是他的父亲,阿甘。嘿,阿甘,看着我。你不需要为我做任何事。你没有做错任何事。好吗?他很可爱不是吗?

分类: 英语
全部回复 (2)

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团