2014.06.30【英译中】情归巴黎(二)

yangf2014 (不灭孽蜥) 译译生辉
46 6 0
发表于:2014-06-30 20:34 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Fairchild: Sabrina! You’ve spent more of your life up that tree than you have on solid ground. 

费尔奇尔德:撒布丽娜!你一生中花了太多时间在树上,而不是脚踏实地的生活。

You know how lucky we are that Mrs. Larrabee has friends who have a job for you, so you can have this European experience? 

你知道你有多幸运,拉瑞比夫人这么友好,为你提供工作,让你有机会去欧洲?

The time in Paris will be so good for you. If your mother were alive, she’d be so happy. It’s what she always wanted. 

呆在巴黎对你有好处。如果你妈妈还在世,她一定会很开心。她一直都想让你过得更好。

Sabrina: What if he forgets all about me? 

撒布丽娜:如果他完全忘记了我怎么办?

Fairchild: How can he forget someone he doesn’t know exists? I don’t mean that, Sabrina. I just mean there’s much more to you than this obsession I hope you know that. 

费尔奇尔德:他怎么会忘记他根本不知道的人?我不是嘲笑你,撒布丽娜。我只是希望你能知道还有更多的东西比起痴迷大卫值得你注意。

Sabrina: Thanks dad. Goodnight. 

撒布丽娜:谢谢爸爸。晚安。

Woman: I need more help out in front. 

女人:前面我需要更多的帮助。

Man: Where ya goin’? It’s early. 

男人:你要去哪里?现在太早了。

Linus: It’ll take me half an hour to get out of here. I’ve got to check on the Tokyo market before it closes. Goodnight. 

林纳斯:我要一个小时才能到。我要在东京股票市场关闭前检查一下。晚安。

Man: Goodnight. 

Linus: He’s an idiot. Mrs. 

男人: 晚安。

Mrs. Larrabee: Linus, Andrea Carlson just told me you fired her son. 

拉瑞比夫人:林纳斯,安德鲁·卡尔逊告诉我你解雇了她的儿子。

Larrabee: But she was a bridesmaid at my wedding. She’s one of my best friends. 

拉瑞比:但是她是我婚礼上的伴侣之一。她是我最好的朋友之一。

Linus: This is business, mother. Listen, I gotta drop something off in David’s room. When he surfaces[ surface: 浮出表面] from this week’s love of his life, tell him I put his suspenders[ suspender:(男用)吊裤带, (女用)吊袜带] back in his closet. 

林纳斯:这就是生意,妈妈。听着,我把一些东西丢在了大卫的房间里。当他带着他生命中的每周情人出现的时候,告诉他我把他的吊裤带丢进了他的壁橱里。

Mrs. Larrabee: You’re not leaving now. You’ll miss my fireworks. 

拉瑞比夫人:你现在还不能走。你会错过烟火的。

Linus: It’s OK mother. I had a pony ride, and I got my face painted. Goodnight . . .David, David . . .Come in. 

林纳斯:没兴趣,妈妈。我要去骑马,还要画肖像。晚安······大卫,大卫······进来(这里应该进了大卫的房间)。

Sabrina: I came to say goodbye. 

撒布丽娜:我是来告别的。

Linus: What? 

林纳斯:什么?

Sabrina: Don’t come out! If I look at you I might not be able to get through this. 

撒布丽娜:别出来!如果我看着你的脸,我可能就无法下定决心了。

Linus: OK. 

林纳斯:好吧。

Sabrina: Please don’t say anything. I’m leaving tomorrow for Paris, and I’ll be away for a long time. Well, I don’t expect you to think about me while I’m gone. 

撒布丽娜:青不要说话。我明天就会去巴黎,我会离开很长一段时间。额,我不期望在我离开的时候你会想起我。

You haven’t thought about me while I was here. I just want to say, I think . . . I think I know you better than anybody else. I mean whatever they think or say, I know the truth, that you’re a wonderful person–kind and generous. 

即使我在的时候,你也不曾想过我。我只是想说,我觉得······我觉得我比其他人了解你。我是说不论他们怎么想怎么说,我知道真相,你是一个慷慨温柔又帅气的人。

And for what it’s worth, know that someone very far away is thinking of you. So if there is anything I can ever do . . . 

因此,我认为这值得你去想一想那个在很远的地方为你着想的人。如果这里有任何我可以做的话······

Linus: Could you bring me one of those little Eiffel Tower paperweights? 

林纳斯:你可以给我带回一些埃菲尔铁塔镇纸吗?

Sabrina: Oh my God! 

撒布丽娜:噢,我的天!

Woman: Welcome to Vogue, Sabrina. You speak no French, yes? 

女人:欢迎来到时尚杂志社,撒布丽娜。你不会说法语对吧。

Sabrina: No. 

撒布丽娜:是的。

Woman: No? 

女人:会?

Sabrina: I mean yes, I don’t. Sorry. Please, could you repeat the question? . . . I’m sorry, I don’t . . . 

撒布丽娜:我是说是,我不会法语。对不起,你能重复刚才的问题吗?········抱歉,我不······

Martine: You know I speak very good English . . . and also, it is most important . . . 

马丁:你知道我很会说英语·······而且,这才是重点·······

Man: Ingrid! Hurry up! 

男人:英格丽德!快点!

Ingrid: I’m putting in my contacts. 

英格丽德:我正有事。

Martine: No, no–another one, another one. No! No! No! No! Another one,  another one,  the nice one. 

马丁:不,不——另外一个,另外一个。不!不!不!不!另一个,另一个,更好的。

Man: Oh . . . 

男人:噢······

Woman: Sabrina, don’t worry for Martine. I tortured her, now she tortures you. Succeed? You’ll get someone of your own to torture. 

女人:撒布丽娜,别害怕马丁,我原先折磨过她,现在她要来折磨你了,明白吗?你会有机会折磨你手下的人的。

分类: 英语
全部回复 (6) 回复 反向排序

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团