2014.07.07【英译中】 But you didn't

发表于:2014-07-07 17:19 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

       啊哈~~~这个月感性一点,很多人都说,美好的爱情可望不可求,爱情在我看来十分玄妙,没有任何血缘以及外在纽带作为连接,只依靠两个人互生情愫,携手一生,和你一起,举头可共望月,闭眼携手感风。在一起是种幸福,可是偏偏有人享受不了这个幸福。。。


But You Didn't

Remember the day I borrowed your brand new car and dented it?

犹记那日,吾假君骑,不慎有误,而毁之

I thought you'd kill me
念君必杀之

But you didn't.
然君无(然君未尝为也)

And remember the time I dragged you to the beach
犹记那时,驱君戏海

And you said it would rain, and it did?
君言有雨,而验之

I thought you'd say, "I told you so."
念君必损之

But you didn't.
然君无(然君未尝为也)

Do you remember the time I flirted with all the guys
犹记那刻,吾戏英豪

To make you jealous, and you were?
望君妒此,而证之

I thought you'd leave,
念君必离之

But you didn't.
然君无(然君未尝为也)

Do you remember the time I spilled strawberry pie all over your car rug?
君记否,吾以酥茶秽君车马

I thought you'd hit me, but you didn't.
念君必摧之,然君无(然君未尝为也)

And remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was formal
君记否,梨园相会,疏予君知

And you showed up in jeans?
君错现以粗麻(鄙陋)

I thought you'd drop me, but you didn't.
念君必弃之,然君无(然君未尝为也)

Yes, there were lots of things you didn't do.
诚诸此之事,君无责之

But you put up with me, and loved me, and protected me.
而君(受)之,爱之,护之

There were lots of things I wanted to make up to you when you returned from Vietnam.
多事留滞望待弥补,念君征战归之,

吾欲弥补君甚多,只侯沙场君归来。

But you didn't.
然君无(然君未尝为也)


本篇句数:14句

第一次尝试用古文的形式翻译。。。不到之处还请多多指正


@日岳宵湾 @hippo1120 @猫四狗八 @_眷恋 @亦零涯 @Daisy夭药 @中島結衣


 @佐伯于D @工藤信子


最后编辑于:2014-07-08 17:01
分类: 英语
全部回复 (30) 回复 反向排序

  • 2

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团