2014.07.13【英译中】情归巴黎(七)

yangf2014 (不灭孽蜥) 译译生辉
81 6 0
发表于:2014-07-13 13:56 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Linus: Hey. 

林纳斯:嘿。

David: Hey.What are you doing? 

大卫:嘿。你在这里做什么?

Linus: Drove out with Maude. Have to be here for her birthday party. Might as well stay over. 

林纳斯:跟妈妈出门,并且留在她的生日聚会上。可能要一直到结束吧。

David: Yeah, what’d ya get her? 

大卫:你给她带了什么?

Linus: Portable fax machine. 

林纳斯:手提传真箱。

David: You sentimental fool.

大卫:你真浪漫。

Linus: Hey, it’s easy for you. She’s so glad you finally set a date. You’ll never have to buy another present. 

林纳斯:嘿,放轻松。她很高兴你终于和她订婚了。你不用再买另一个礼物了。

David: That’s not what she says. I got her a little Picasso. Having it wrapped in town. 

大卫:那可未必。我送了她一副毕加索的画。要到市里包装。

Linus: What did that cost me? 

林纳斯:花了多少?

David: I don’t know. So who’s the new bidder on Tyson? Unisat? 

大卫:不知道,谁又想收购泰森公司?

Linus: And a couple of other companies. 

林纳斯:一大堆公司。

David: Cash or stock options? 

大卫:用现金还是股票?

Linus: I love it when you talk dirty. What’s that? 

林纳斯:我喜欢你和我谈生意,那是什么?

David: A dog. 

大卫:一只狗。

Linus: Why? 

林纳斯:为什么?

David: Uh, it’s Elizabeth’s gift to mother. She feels guilty about missing the party. She’s stuck at some UCLA seminar. I gotta go pick up Maude’s present .I want you to know something Linus, I’m glad about Elizabeth. 

大卫:呃,那是伊丽莎白送给妈妈的礼物。她想补偿没有去聚会的愧疚感。她得参加研讨会不能去。我得为妈妈选礼物了。我想让你知道,林纳斯,我很高兴娶了伊丽莎白。

Linus: You should be. She’s terrific. She’s smart, independent, pretty as hell. 

林纳斯:当然。她很优秀。她聪明,自立简直太优秀了。

David: Why don’t you marry her? 

大卫:你为什么不娶她?

Linus: Go on. 

林纳斯:滚开。

David: I’m kidding. Kidding! 

大卫:我只是开个玩笑,开个玩笑!

Sabrina: Hi, how are you? 

撒布丽娜:嘿,你怎么样?

David: I’m great. Uh, how are you? 

大卫:我很好。额,你呢?

Sabrina: Good. I’m just surprised to see you here. 

撒布丽娜:还不错。我只是很惊讶会在这里遇见你。

David: Well, you know me. Don’t ya? Uh, can I give you a lift? 

大卫:额,你很了解我,不是吗?呃,需要我捎你一程吗?

Sabrina: Are you on your way home? 

撒布丽娜:你要开车回家吗?

David: Yes. 

大卫:是的。

Sabrina: Well, that’s convenient. You sure you wouldn’t mind? 

散布丽娜:那太好了。你真的不会介意吗?

David: Ya know, I ,uh, I can’t remember the name of your street. 

大卫:你知道,我,额,我不记得你住哪条街?

Sabrina: Dusoris Lane. 

撒布丽娜:迪索街。

David: What? That’s where I live. 

大卫:诶,我也住那儿。

Sabrina: Small world. 

撒布丽娜:世界真小。

David: Big lane. 

大卫:街道很长。

Sabrina: You don’t recognize me, do you? 

撒布丽娜:你并没有认出我对吧?

David: Yeah, of course I do. You’re my neighbor on Dusoris Lane. 

大卫:是的,确实没有认出来。你是我的邻居。

Sabrina: And you’re David. 

撒布丽娜:你是大卫。

David: I sure am. One of the lesser Larrabees. 

大卫:是的。拉瑞比家族中微不足道的一员。

Sabrina: In what way lesser? 

撒布丽娜:在哪里渺小了?

David: Pretty much every way. But please, no pity. I could have sworn I knew every pretty girl on the North Shore. 

大卫:许多地方。但是恕我直言,我不觉得遗憾。我敢说我知道北岸很多可人的女孩儿。

分类: 英语
全部回复 (6) 回复 反向排序

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团