2014.07.14【英译中】情归巴黎(八)

yangf2014 (不灭孽蜥) 译译生辉
71 6 0
发表于:2014-07-14 14:03 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Sabrina: Oh, I could have sworn you took in more territory than that. 

撒布丽娜:奥,我敢发誓你认识的不止这些。

David: Ouch! 

大卫:奥!

Sabrina: Although, that was a while ago. I heard somewhere that you’re engaged to be married. 

撒布丽娜:当然那是以前的事了。我听说你已经订婚了。

David: Oh yeah I am. But we’re both very busy, busy people, and it’s been very difficult to set a date. So come on, give me a clue. Just one. 

大卫:哦,是啊。但是我们都很忙,很忙,几乎订下婚期。不如你给我个主意吧。一个就好。

Sabrina: Oh no. This is too much fun. 

撒布丽娜:那可不行。这倒是挺有趣的。

David: Please? 

大卫:什么意思?

Sabrina: There’s your driveway. 

撒布丽娜:你家到了。

David: I was just gonna say that. Uh, would you like to come in for a drink? 

大卫:我正准备说的。呃,你愿意来坐坐吗?

Sabrina: What a good idea! 

撒布丽娜:好啊!

David: Wow! 

大卫:太好了!

Sabrina: It looks like you’re having a party. 

撒布丽娜:看起来你要举办一个聚会吧。

David: Tomorrow night. 

大卫:明天晚上。

Sabrina: They used to have lovely parties here. 

撒布丽娜:他们曾经举行了不少很棒的聚会。

David: Oh, then you’ve been to them. 

大卫:哦,你以前来过吗?

Sabrina: No. But I saw the lights from a distance. What’s the occasion? It’s too late for an engagement party. 

撒布丽娜:没有。但是我远远地看着聚会场上的灯光。怎么现在才举行订婚聚会,有点太迟了吧。

David: Oh, no, no. As a matter of fact my fiancee is in California this week. It’s actually a birthday party for my mother. But then you probably knew that. Listen, party’s at 9:00. Will you come? 

大卫:奥,不不,其实我未婚妻这周会呆在加利福尼亚。这只是我妈妈的一个生日聚会。你很快就会知道了。聚会就在9点开始,你会来吗?

Sabrina: Do you really want me to? 

撒布丽娜:你真的希望我来吗?

David: Very much. If you’ll tell me who you are. 

大卫:当然。如果你能告诉我你的名字就更好了。

Linus: Hello, Sabrina. 

林纳斯:你好啊,撒布丽娜。

Sabrina: Hello, Linus. 

撒布丽娜:好啊,林纳斯。

David: Sabrina? 

大卫:撒布丽娜?

Linus: Have a good time in Paris? 

林纳斯:在巴黎过的好吗?

Sabrina: Yes, thank you. 

撒布丽娜:是的,谢谢。

David: Sabrina? 

大卫:撒布丽娜?

Linus: You look all grown up. 

林纳斯:你看上去很成熟啊。

David: Sabrina? 

大卫:撒布丽娜?

Linus: Why does he keep saying that? 

林纳斯:他干嘛总是重复说一句话?

Sabrina: Um, I need to go find my father. I’ll get my bags later. 

撒布丽娜:呃,我要去找爸爸。我过一会儿来取我的行李。

David: Uh, wait a minute. 

大卫:呃,等等。

Sabrina: Thanks for the ride. 

撒布丽娜:谢谢你的顺风车。

Linus: David, no. 

林纳斯:大卫,不行。

David: What are you talkin’ about? I was just . . . 

大卫:你说什么呢,我只是······

Linus: No! 

林纳斯:不行!

Sabrina: I brought you a scarf, Joanna. A real Paris scarf. I’ll show you how to tie it. 

撒布丽娜:我给你带了一条围巾,约翰娜。一条巴黎围巾。我来教你系上。

Joanna: Has he seen you? 

约翰娜:他看到你了吗?

Sabrina: Yes! No . Who? 

撒布丽娜:恩。当然不,谁?

Joanna: Your father. 

约翰娜:你父亲。

Mr. Fairchild: OH, Sabrina!

费尔奇尔德先生:奥,撒布丽娜!

Sabrina: For going out, for staying in, for laughs. 

撒布丽娜:外出的,居家的,都满面笑容。

Mr. Fairchild: Better than Christmas. Who took these? 

费尔奇尔德先生:比圣诞节还棒。谁做了这些?

Sabrina: I did. I hope this hangs out before tomorrow night. 

撒布丽娜:我。我想在明天晚上之前把衣服晾干。

Mr. Fairchild: Tomorrow night is Mrs. Larrabee’s birthday party. 

费尔奇尔德先生:明天晚上是拉瑞比夫人的生日聚会。

Sabrina: Yes, I’ve been invited. 

撒布丽娜:是的,我已经收到邀请了。

Mr. Fairchild: By whom? 

费尔奇尔德先生:谁邀请你的?

分类: 英语
全部回复 (6) 回复 反向排序

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团