2014.07.16【英译中】情归巴黎(九)

yangf2014 (不灭孽蜥) 译译生辉
46 6 0
发表于:2014-07-16 09:27 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Sabrina: By David. Of course he didn’t know it was me when he invited me. 

撒布丽娜:大卫。当然他邀请我的时候并不知道我是谁。

Mr. Fairchild: Now that he knows? 

费尔奇尔德先生:现在他知道了吗?

Sabrina: I’m still invited. I guess. Maybe I’ll try steaming it. Dad, please. I promised myself years ago, all those years, hundreds of times, thousands of times, and now I’m invited. 

撒布丽娜:我还是被邀请了。我觉得。也许我应该用蒸汽熨斗熨烫这件裙子。这么多年我一直梦想着这一刻,成千上百次,现在我终于被邀请了。


场景转换——

David: Excuse me. 

大卫:抱歉。

Sabrina: Hello. 

撒布丽娜:没事。

David: You’re here? 

大卫:真的是你?

Sabrina: Yes. I am. That’s true. 

撒布丽娜:当然。我回来了。

David: You look beautiful. 

大卫:你看上去真美。

Sabrina: So do you, look good. 

撒布丽娜:你也很帅。

Mrs. Tyson: Fabulous party, Maude. I’m so sorry Elizabeth can’t be here. 

泰森夫人:多棒的一个派对,穆德。我很遗憾伊丽莎白不能来。

Mrs. Larrabee: So am I. She gave me a dog. 

拉瑞比夫人:我也是。她送了我一只狗。

Sabrina: I can’t believe I’m here. I went to a party once in a villa in Provence. I didn’t know a single person. Rothschild was there. Everyone was speaking French. I could hardly understand a word. But I felt more comfortable than I do now. 

撒布丽娜:我真不敢相信我竟然就在派对里。我只在普罗旺斯参加过一次派对。我周围没有一个单身。罗斯柴尔德就在那里。每个人都说法语。我几乎听不懂他们说什么。但是我觉得那里更让人惬意。

David: Here, drink this as quickly as possible, and it won’t seem so strange to you. 

大卫:来吧,一饮而尽,这里就不会让你觉得陌生了。

Man: Oh, David. 

男人:啊,大卫。

David: Better? 

大卫:好点没?

Sabrina: Not yet. 

撒布丽娜:还没。

David: Trust me, it will be. Which Rothschild? 

大卫:相信我,会好的。罗斯柴尔德在哪里?

Sabrina: Bubba. Why is that funny? 

撒布丽娜:布巴。哪里好笑了?


场景转换——

Mrs. Larrabee: Did Elizabeth pick out her dress? 

拉瑞比夫人:伊丽莎白选了婚纱了吗?

Mrs. Tyson: We’re still doing the guest list - 600 so far. That’s just on our side. 

泰森夫人:我们还在整理来客名单——600多人。还只是我们这方的朋友。

Mr. Tyson: That’s not a wedding, that’s a town. 

泰森夫人:这不是一场婚礼,简直像是个小镇。

Mrs. Tyson: Stop, it’s gonna be wonderful. Elegant, but simple. Lavish, but tasteful. 

泰森夫人:停下,这件太棒了。低调奢华有内涵。

Mr. Tyson: Cheap, but expensive. 

泰森夫人:低俗却很贵。


场景转换——

Sabrina: Rosa! 

撒布丽娜:罗萨!

Rosa: $23 a pound. They’ll be gone in five minutes. Eat fast! You are a princess. 

罗萨:23美元一磅。这些5分钟就会卖完。吃快一点!你这个小公主。

David: For you.

大卫:给你。

Mrs. Tyson: Who’s that? 

泰森夫人:那是谁?

Mrs. Larrabee: Who? 

拉瑞比夫人:谁?

Mrs. Tyson: That girl, the one with David. 

泰森夫人:那个女孩,和大卫在一起的那个。

Mrs. Larrabee: Oh well, oh that’s just, oh my God! That’s Sabrina. David’s known her since she was two years old. 

拉瑞比夫人:奥,额,那只是,天呐!那是撒布丽娜。大卫认识她的时候她还只有2岁。

Mr. Tyson: She didn’t have that dress when she was two years old.

泰森夫人:她2岁的时候可不会穿那条裙子。


场景转换——

Rosa: She’s drinking champagne, eating seafood, and her hairs washed, and her lips are red, and her teeth are white, and he played a song for her. 

罗萨:她和他喝香槟,吃海鲜,她的头发沐浴过,她的红唇白齿明艳动人,他为她唱了一支歌。
Mr. Fairchild: I don’t like it. 

费尔奇尔德:我感觉不妙。


场景转换——

Mrs. Larrabee: Well, Sabrina, when did you get back? 

拉瑞比夫人:呃,撒布丽娜,你什么时候回来的?

Sabrina: Yesterday. Happy Birthday, Mrs. Larrabee. 

撒布丽娜:昨天。生日快乐,拉瑞比夫人。

Mrs. Larrabee: For a minute I didn’t recognize you. 

拉瑞比夫人:我一下子都认不出你来。

Sabrina: It’s the haircut. 

撒布丽娜:我剪了头发。

Mrs. Larrabee: To say the least. 

拉瑞比夫人:变化真大啊。

David: Some surprise isn’t she mother? 

大卫:她发生了一些奇特的变化,不是吗妈妈?

Mrs. Larrabee: She certainly is, son. 

拉瑞比夫人:当然。


场景转换——

David: Dance with me. 

大卫:和我跳舞吧。

Sabrina: Now? 

撒布丽娜:现在?

David: While the music is playing. It’s harder when they stop. Come on. 

大卫:趁着音乐还没有停。当他们停下来的时候可就难办了。来吧。

最后编辑于:2014-07-16 09:28
分类: 英语
全部回复 (6) 回复 反向排序

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团