2014.07.19【英译中】《魔女之家》第二章(一)83

是你睿吖 (吖卷) 译坛新宠
138 19 0
发表于:2014-07-19 20:02 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Chapter 2 ~ Awakening

                                                                                        第二章   觉醒
1

My father and my mother
didn’t love me.
父亲和母亲都不爱我。
So I X them.

所以我X了他们。
I’ve been in this house ever since.

从那以后我就一直呆在这座房子里。

I could see beautiful patterns.

我看着美丽的图案。
Black curves like ivy, or like snakes, decorated the ceiling. As my eyes followed the patterns, 

I noticed how regulated they were. Buried in a soft bed, I gazed up at the unfamiliar ceiling.

我将自己埋在柔软的大床上,我盯着陌生的天花板,眼神跟随着那些黑色的像滕蔓或是像蛇一般

的线条游移。它们是如此有规律。
It was just like lying in a sunny spot far below. Despite being inside, I could smell the sun. There 

was the faint aroma of flowers.

就像坐落在一個陽光充足的地方,尽管是待在里面,还是能够闻到太阳的味道。这里有着淡淡的

花儿的芳香。
How comforting.

多么令人舒适。

I had only just awoken, yet already felt ready to fall asleep again.

我刚刚睡醒,然而卻感覺馬上會再次入睡
But I certainly wouldn’t do that.

但事实上我不会这么做。
In the corner of my thoughts, a calm part of me asked:

在思想的角落,我冷静的一面问着:
Where is this?
这是哪儿?
Pushed by curiosity, I reluctantly sat up in the bed.

被好奇心所驱使,我闷闷地坐在床上。
My  light purple hair fell upon the pure white sheets. Yes, rather than a dirty blanket, 

beautiful embroidered sheets covered my body. They were so smooth, I found it hard to

 escape this dreamy state of mind.

我浅紫色的头发垂落在纯白的被单上。是的,不是一个肮脏的毛毯,而是一床美丽白色绣花的

被单覆盖着我的身体。它们是如此的顺滑,这让我很难逃离昏昏欲睡的状态。
I looked around the room. A square room with one door. I had been sleeping on a big bed in

 the room’s center. 

我环顾四周,一个四四方方有一个门的房间。我睡在房间中心一张大大的床上。
It was a lovable room.

这是一个令人喜爱的房间。
The floor covered with flower-patterned tile led me to think such. The walls were neatly lined

 with closets and tables, as well. Everything seemed just the right size for my height, making me

 think it had been prepared just for me.

地板上覆盖着被花的图案点缀的瓷砖引我遐思。墙壁上,桌面和衣橱同样完美的排列着。所有的一

切都像是为我量身定做一样,让我觉得这本就是为了我而准备的。

The color red drew my eyes to a table, upon which I saw flowers. So that was why I could smell them despite being inside.

  一抹紅色將我的眼光牽向了一張桌子,在那上面我看到了花,我闻到的花香就是从这里散发出来的
"Up and at ‘em?"

“你醒了?”
Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice from behind and turned to face it.

突然间,我听见了一个熟悉的声音然后转身望去。
I squinted at the rays of light coming through the window.

我眯着眼看着透过窗户的刺眼的光芒。


There was a huge window on the milky-white wall, at the sill of which sat the black cat.

在奶白色的墙壁上有一个巨大的窗户,窗台上坐着一只黑猫。
I faintly recalled the black cat’s figure, and his boyish, overly-familiar voice. 


我模糊的回想起黑猫,还有他那过于熟悉的男音。
Last night.

昨晚。

 The cold back alley. 

在那个冰冷的后街。

Me loitering around with a knife. The black cat on the fence. The conversation we had. 

They came to me, then vanished【这要怎么说。。。. Feeling like it had been a dream and 

this was the continuation, I talked to the cat. 

流浪街头的我和刀,围墙上的黑猫,我们的谈话。一切突然来临,又突然消失了。

就像是做梦一样,而这时梦的延续。我对着猫说

"Where is this…?" 

“这是哪儿...?
"Told you, didn’t I? It’s your house." 

“我难道没告诉你么?这是你的房子。
My house? 

我的房子?
I did feel like he had said that. Going back through my memory, I found there was nothing

 whatsoever after nodding to the cat. I supposed I had lost consciousness just after, but how 

did I get here? 

我想起他确实说过,追溯我的记忆,我发现在我向那只猫点头之后就什么都没有了。我猜想

那之后我失去了意识,但我是怎么到这里的?
I moved to get out of bed, then noticed I was wearing a well-tailored white blouse and a red

 one-piece. 

我挪动着下床,然后意识到我穿着一件得体的衬衫和红色裙子。
When…? 

什么时候...?

Surely the black cat hadn’t dressed me, had he?
黑猫当然不能给我穿衣服了,不是吗?

This is becoming very strange, I thought. I got off the bed. My bare feet touched the polished

 floor. Surprisingly, I felt no pain in my legs. 

 这变得越来越奇怪了,我想。我下了床。我赤裸的脚站在光滑的地板上,吃惊的是,这并没有为

我带来一丝疼痛。

Stepping on the flowery tile, I went over toward the window where the cat sat. 

在满是花朵的地上行走,我直直走向黑猫所坐着的窗户。
I touched my hand to the window. With just that action, the window opened itself up. A calming 

breeze blew in, stroking my long hair.
我伸出手想要触碰窗户,随着这个动作,从窗户自动打开了。一阵清风随之而入,撩起我的长发。

Outside, I could see many large trees, with sunlight streaming through them. 

入目的是许多高大的树木,
Birds chirped and tweeted. I looked skyward. 

小鸟在树上嬉戏玩闹,我看向天空。
Through dense, lively leaves, I could just barely see a light blue sky. 

透过浓密的,充满生机的树叶,我仅能勉强看到淡蓝色的天空。
I was deep in the forest. 

我在森林的深处。
What’s more, this room was quite high up. 

而且,这间房子很高。
The wind was unceasing, smooth against my body. The rustling of branches sounded like a welcoming whisper. 

轻风不断的拂过我的身体,树枝的沙沙声似乎是欢迎的低语。

"Welcome, Ellen. My dear witch." 

“欢迎,爱莲。我亲爱的魔女。”
Absorbed in feeling the wind, I replied a few seconds late. 

全神贯注在轻柔的风中的我慢慢意识到,

"…Witch?" 

“...魔女?”
"That’s right. Thought I told you? I want to make you a witch." 

“没错。想想我告诉你的,我希望你成为一个魔女。”
Had he said that? 

他说了咩?
I looked at the cat doubtfully and blinked. Just then, a forelock swung into my eye. 

我怀疑的望着这猫眨眼,就在这时,额头一缕发丝飞进了我的眼睛。
Last night, the black cat had gone on about a lot of abnormal things about eating souls 

and demons, yet I felt like he had never said the word “witch.”
昨晚,黑猫继续讲了许多反常而离奇的有关于恶魔和吞噬灵魂的事,但迄今为止我认为他

并没有提到过“魔女”这两个字。

"As for what a witch is? Well, you’ll figure it out soon enough," he yawned, either unwilling 

to explain or not wanting to bother. 

“至于魔女是什么?好吧,你很快就会知道答案的。”他打着哈欠说,表示既不想在操心我也不

想再解释任何东西。
I didn’t want to ask much more about it, either. 

我也不想知道更多。
In this clean forest air, I felt like any words or thoughts were positive ones. 

在森林清新的环境中,我感觉无论是我的思想还是我的语言都变得更加乐观美好。

The black cat looked rather cute then, sitting in sunlight that made his fur look gray, the wind 

blowing at it. Yet he had looked rather eerie last night, in the darkness, with only his eyes dubiously gleaming.

黑猫看起来甚至更可爱些,即使坐在阳光下让他的毛皮看起来变成了灰色,风轻轻吹着他的毛使他

甚至比昨晚看起来更可怖。毕竟在黑暗中,他只有眼睛在可疑的闪闪发光。
He looked me over as he spoke. 

他望着我说,
"Hmm. Y’know, you got a pretty cute face, Ellen. Just what I like." 

“恩,你知道么,爱莲,你有一张非常可爱的脸蛋。正是我喜欢的。

I looked at the cat, making my disgust plain to see. 

我看着他,清楚地表达着我的厌恶。
What was he saying about this ugly face? I reached for my cheek to check for the swelling. 

Yet I was surprised to find my fingers touched smooth skin.
他说的是这张丑陋的脸么?我摸着我的脸颊检查着曾经记忆中的肿胀。指尖的柔滑感让我惊讶不已。

I continued to feel my cheek, with a sense of malaise I perhaps shouldn’t have felt. Not that 

I was hoping to be wrong.
我继续抚摸着我的脸颊,带着一种我也许不该感觉到的不安。但并不是说我希望这是假的。

最后编辑于:2014-07-24 13:00
分类: 英语
全部回复 (19) 回复 反向排序

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团