2014.07.20 【英译中】 建筑工程招标书(一)

十豆三丫 (Pen)
【A+研究所】荣誉会员☆网校制霸
译犹未尽
48 0 0
发表于:2014-07-20 12:41 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

1.   Party B shall keep and treat the confidential information in strict confidential, with a level not less than those measures taken by Party B keep confidential Party B’s own confidential information of a similar nature; provided, however that, in no case may the confidential degree be less than a reasonable level. Party B shall not use any such confidential information for any purpose other than the particular matter contemplated hereunder, unless a disclosure thereof is indeed necessary under any of the following circumstances: 

   乙方应当严格保守机密信息,不亚于乙方保守自身类似机密信息采取措施的程度,保密程度绝对不能低于合理下限。无论出于何种目的,乙方不能使用此类机密信息,除非下列特定情形下披露十分有必要:


(1) Any such information may be disclosed to any of Party B's branches, affiliates, employees or executives, consultants, banks, brokers, agents, accountants or business related lawyers, who are engaged by Party B and need to know such information for the purpose of the particular matter contemplated hereunder; provided, however that, the extent of information so disclosed shall be no more than that necessary for the purpose of this Agreement. Party B shall inform such personnel of the confidential nature of the information and they shall keep the information so disclosed to them in strict confidential under instructions of Party B.

   任何此类机密信息可以披露给经乙方担保的任何分支和附属机构、雇员或高管、顾问、银行、经纪人、代理商、会计或者业务关联律师,他们特定情况下出于某种目的需要知晓此类机密信息,但是信息披露程度应不超过协议目的所必须。乙方应当告知这些人员信息的保密性,在乙方的指示下对此类信息严格保密。


(2) During the period for the performance of the particular matter, Party B may keep documents and archives in connection with this Agreement but shall keep confidential any confidential information of Party A contained in such documents and archives at a level equivalent to that required in this Agreement and permit Party A to inspect and check all documents and archives in connection with this Agreement within a reasonable period of time. Upon termination of the cooperation for the particular matter under this Agreement, Party B shall return all confidential information to Party A pursuant to provisions of Article 6 of this Agreement.

   在执行特定事项期间,乙方可持有同本协议有关的文档,但同时应按照本协议同等要求对文档中甲方机密信息进行保密,允许甲方在合理的时间内对所有同本协议相关的文档进行检查。根据本协议第6款规定,在本协议特定事项合作结束后,乙方应当归还甲方所有机密信息。


2.   After winning the bid, Party B shall complete the establishment of transfer station within the time stipulated by Party A. In accordance with the Management Implementation and Assessment Specification, Party B shall be in charge of the daily management, materials distribution and transceivers statistics, be responsible for collection, sorting and transferring of bills such as acceptance receipt, transfer requisition, etc. 

   中标后在业主规定时间内按方案要求完成中转站设站工作,依据《管理实施及考核细则》进行中转站的日常管理、物资调度及收发存统计,并负责中转站验收单、调拨单等单据的汇总、整理和传递。


3.   Payment for Contractor's temporary facilities such as offices, quarters, labour camps, water and electricity supply system, stipulated in Clauses 1 of this Sub-section A shall be made in the fixed percentage of these works. Eighty percent (80%) of total Lump Sum Price of these temporary facilities stated in the Bill of Quantities will be paid when the Engineer judges that the said plant/work have been acceptably installed and become operational, and the remaining Twenty percent (20%) of the lump sum price stated in the Bill of quantities will be paid when the engineer judges that said plants have been removed upon the completion of the works. 

   对承包商临时设施诸如本条所指明的办公室、营地、水电供应系统等的支付将以这些工程固定百分比的形式支付。这些在工程量清单中明确的临时设施的合计总价的80%在工程师认定所述设备/工作已经安装验收完毕且开始运行时予以支付,其余20%在工程完工时工程师认定所述设备已经清场后予以支付。


4.   Schedule Management of materials procurement of this bid should abide by the principle of comprehensive discipline, particularity and feasibility, fully fulfill the disciplining and effectiveness function of the schedule management. 

   本标段物资采办进度计划管理将遵循全面规范、细致、可行的原则,充分发挥进度计划管理工作的规范和实效作用


最后编辑于:2014-07-20 12:45
分类: 英语

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团