2014.07.22【英译中】《魔女之家》第二章(六)

是你睿吖 (吖卷) 译坛新宠
106 13 0
发表于:2014-07-22 11:23 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

"Food’s ready?"

“食物准备好了么?”

The cook nodded at the cat’s question and pushed the kitchen wagon over to me.

我真的不知道怎么翻译说好的没有头要怎么点头啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊

那厨师点了点头然后推着餐车走了过来。

There was a plate on the wagon with a silver cover on top. The cook courteously placed the plate and cover on the table in front of me.

餐车上有一个被银质盖子盖住的碟子,他温柔的将碟子放在我面前。

He took off the silver cover. And when he did, there came to my eyes and ears - 

在他拿开盖子的瞬间我的耳朵和眼睛立刻受到重度污染。
"H-Hold on! What the hell’s this?!"
“等,等下!这TM是什么?!”

- the black cat in hysterics, and a muddy green soup.

身旁的黑猫对着我面前那碗粘稠的暗绿色的汤忍不住失声救了出来。

It wasn’t just the color of the soup that was odd. The gray cutlery, too, seemed irregularly-shaped, and 

appeared to be fashioned from stone. 

 不只是这汤让人难以接受,灰色的餐具也非常诡异。形状很奇怪,看起来是由石头做的。
All of a sudden, a black figure leapt onto the perfectly orderly table. 

看起来很出人意料,如此高贵奢华的桌上突然放上了黑色的东西。
I stared blankly at the soup as bubbles appeared and popped in it.

我愣住了,无措的望着眼前的汤不断泛起泡沫然后破掉。

"Geez! What’re you tryin’ to serve here? I told you to treat her and everything!" 

“天哪!你想让她吃什么?我跟你说过她和曾经的那些不一样!
The cat complained, and the cook twisted his thick neck. 

黑猫抱怨着,那厨师摇了摇他粗大的脖子。
"Huh? That’s weird. I thought you liked this?" 

“啊?!奇怪,我以为你会喜欢这个?
I don’t know where the voice came from, but it was low and hard to make out. 

我不知道这声音是从哪里传出来的,但这声音低沉很难听清。
The cat’s whiskers flicked up. 

猫的胡须抖动了起来。
"Ugh. You seriously mistook her for the last one? This guy… Just make it normal. VERY normal. Do it again!" 

“啊,你真的把她当成了上一个?那家伙...你就做一餐正常的吧,非常非常正常的!再做一次!
Twisting his neck all the while, the cook collected the plate and pushed the kitchen wagon back. 

厨师扭着脖子把餐盘收了起来然后推着餐车退了出去。

The closed door echoed, and the cat spoke through a sigh. 

随着门关上的声音,黑猫发出一声叹息,
"Man, he would come out with somethin’ weird… Sorry, I hope you can forgive me.” 

“马恩,总能有一些奇奇怪怪的东西和他一起出现...抱歉,我希望能得到你的原谅。
Forgive him? I silently shook my head. My stomach was plenty satisfied with the tea, and I didn’t feel particularly hungry. I thought I might have even eaten that strange soup, but I didn’t say anything. 

原谅他?我安静的摇了摇头,我的胃已经被茶所满足,而我也并不是特别饿,甚至觉得我可以喝下那碗奇怪的汤,但我什么也没说。
The cat continued to mumble complaints. 

他还在叽里咕噜的埋怨着。
"That guy’s useless, I tell ya. Last one left him behind, after all." 

“那家伙真没用,我告诉你,但毕竟,这是上一个人留下的。
…Last one? 

...上一个?

I asked, my curiosity piqued. 

我好奇地问。
"Did someone live here before me?" 

“在我来之前这里有人住么?
"Right." 

“对。”
"And… she was a witch, too?"
“并且...她也是一名魔女?

"Yep," the cat nodded. Then he seemed to reminisce with eyes looking into the distance. 

“对,”他点了点头,看起来眼神飘去了很远的地方。
"Nobody’s lived in this house a long time. Really, reeeally long time." 

“这房子已经很久没有人住了,真的,很久很久。
Was that so? 

是这样么?

I gazed around the room. 

我环视这间房,
Even if no one had lived in it, it seemed very well prepared to accept me. 

即使这里没有忍住,但看起来为了迎接我而做了很好的准备。
It felt like the carpet in all the rooms and the tablecloth were not brand new, but had been used with much care and preserved for many years. And those red flowers seemed to have just had the water changed, too. 

即使每个房间的桌布和地毯看起来并不是崭新的,但被很好地使用和保养了多年。那些蔷薇看起来也才刚刚换了新鲜的水。
I recalled the touch of the water droplets on my finger. 

我回忆起手指碰上水滴时的感觉。
"So the house is real glad you’re here, too," the cat said, leaping in place. 

“所以这房子也因你的到来而非常高兴。”他跳着说。

A house that revives itself when someone lives there. Are there such houses as that? While it absolutely wasn’t normal, it seemed like a fitting description. 

一座房子只有在有人住的时候才是活着的,有这样的房子么?虽然听起来很不正常,但只有这个解释是合理的了。
As I went on thinking while drinking tea, the black cat suddenly raised his voice as if he had a great idea.
当我喝着茶继续思考着问题时,黑猫突然提高了他的嗓子,好像想到了什么很好的想法。

"Oh yeah, there’s a better place. Lemme show you." 

“耶,这里有一个更好的地方,让我带你去看。
Without waiting for my reply, he jumped off the chair. I quickly drank the rest of the tea and followed.
还没等我回答,他就跳下了椅子。我快速饮下剩下的茶然后跟了上去。
I asked as we climbed the creaking stairs. 

我在踩上那嘎吱作响的楼梯时问,
"Isn’t this the way we came?" 

“这不是我们来时的路么?
"Yup. But it’s all good.

“对啊,但去哪里都可以。
The black cat had opened the door we entered the dining room through, and we climbed up the stairs we’d just gone down. I was suspicious, but followed him. 

他已经打开了我们进入餐厅的门,然后我们爬上刚刚下来的楼梯,我怀疑的跟上了他。
At the top of the stairs, I found a hallway that felt different from the one before. I turned around and suddenly found no stairs, only a blank white wall. 

上到楼梯,我发现了一个感觉和上次不一样的走廊。再转过身时突然发现楼梯已经不见了,仅剩一面黑色的墙壁。
"This waaay!", the cat called from down the hall. He had traveled quite a distance while I looked away. 

“走这里!”他从大厅里叫着,当我在回头看的时候,他已经走了相当一段距离。
Was he just hasty, or did he have strange powers? 

是他性子急,还是他有奇怪的力量?
I placed my palm on the wall that had been stairs, then hurried off after the cat. 

我用手摸了摸曾经还是楼梯的那面墙,然后匆匆的跟上了黑猫。

The black cat stopped in front of a thick door. 

他在一扇大门前停下。
Open ‘er up, his gaze said. I took the heavy gold handle and slowly pushed it. 

打开吧,他望着门说。我拿着重重的金把手然后慢慢的推开。
The door opened with a comforting sense of heaviness.

门带着沉重感缓缓打开——

最后编辑于:2014-07-23 11:42
分类: 英语
全部回复 (13) 回复 反向排序

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团