2014.07.29【英译中】Friends----601 The One After Vegas (1)

wulianluck (Luckwu) 译坛新秀
46 6 0
发表于:2014-07-29 23:15 [只看楼主] [划词开启]
之前看到有人翻译来着,我就从中间的剧集还是翻译吧哈。我水平有限,翻译经典作品,有些惭愧呢,不过希望大家多帮忙啦~~

601 The One After Vegas  (这个真想不出咋翻译合适

[Scene: The Wedding Chapel, continued from last season. Chandler and Monica are about to get married.]

[场景:接着上一季,在教堂的婚礼上,钱德勒和莫妮卡即将步入婚姻殿堂]

Chandler: Okay! (Stands up) This is it! (Claps his hands) We're gonna get married!

C:好!(站起来)就这样!(拍拍手)我们结婚吧!

Monica: Are you sure you wanna do this?

M:你确定要这样做?

(Suddenly the doors burst open, and ROSS AND RACHEL COME OUT ARM-IN-ARM!!!!! And Rachel's carrying a bouquet!!! THEY GOT
MARRIED!!!!)

(突然门被推开,罗斯和瑞琪儿挽着胳膊出现!!!瑞琪儿拿着花束,高呼他们结婚了~~~

Ross: Well, hello, Mrs. Ross! (Throws some rice.)

R:耶,你好,罗斯夫人!(扔一些大米)

Rachel: Well, hello, Mr.Rachel! (Throws some more rice.)

R:耶,你好,瑞琪儿先生!(扔更多的大米)

(They storm out into the street.)

他们快奔向大街。

Rachel: Wait! (Gets her bearings) Okay!

R:等等!(跟着我走)听见了么!

(She goes one way; he goes the other. The camera pans back to Chandler and Monica, and needless to say, they're standing there dumbstruck.)

(她跑向一端,他跑向另一方向。镜头切回到钱德勒和莫妮卡,不得不说,他们目瞪口呆站在那里)

Monica: Whoa!

M:啊哦!

Chandler: Oh my God!

C:我的天!

Joey: (entering with Phoebe) Come on Pheebs! Hurry!Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

J:(与菲比走进来)好了么,菲比!快点~快点!快点!

Phoebe: Okay! Okay! Okay! (They run into the chapel.)

P:好了!好了!好了!(他们跑进教堂。)

(Chandler and Monica are stunned again.)

(钱德勒和莫妮卡仍然呆若木鸡。)

Chandler: Oh my God!! Is everybody getting married?!!

C:我的天!今天大家都结婚?!!

(Phoebe and Joey run back out and head towards the street.)

(菲比和乔伊跑回去并面向大街。 )

Attendant: (scolding them) N-No running in the chapel!

服务员:(抓住他们)不、不许进教堂!

Phoebe: (to her) Hey! Don’t you give me any of your—Hey! (Sees Chandler and Monica standing there.)

P:(对着莫妮卡)嗨!能给我一些你的----咦!(看到钱德勒和莫妮卡站在那里)

Chandler: Hey!

C:嗨!

Joey: Hey!

J:嗨!

Monica: What are you guys doing here?

M:你们在这里做神马?

Joey: Ross and Rachel left us a message saying they were getting married! Isn’t that why you guys are here?

J:罗斯和瑞秋给我们讲留了信息,说他们要结婚!你们是因为这个在这的吗?

Chandler: Yes! Well that-yes.

C:是的!好-是的。

Monica: Why else would we be here?

M:我们在这里没有其他原因?

Joey: Well! What happened?! Did we miss it?

J:呀!发生了神马?!我们错过了神马吗?

Chandler: We actually missed it.

C:我们确实错过了。

Phoebe: Well, maybe you wouldn’t have had you (turns to the attendant) run in the chapel!

P:好吧,或许你不会有你…(转向服务生)跑进教堂!

Monica: This is insane!

M:真是疯了!

Phoebe: What’s the big deal, y’know? It’s not like it’s a real marriage.

P:你不知道么,没什么大不了的。这不是真正意义上的结婚。

Chandler: What?!

C:神马?!

Phoebe: Yeah, if you get married in Vegas, you’re only married in Vegas.

P:是的,如果你只在拉斯维加斯结婚,只在这里被承认是已婚。

Monica: What are you talking about? If you get married in Vegas you’re married everywhere.

M:你们在说神马呢?如果你们在拉斯维加斯结婚了,你在哪里都是已婚了。

Phoebe: (shocked) Really?!

P:(很震惊)真的吗?!

Monica: Yeah!

M:是的!

Phoebe: Oh my God!—Eh! Well…
P:我的天呐!-啊!好吧

最后编辑于:2014-07-29 23:17
分类: 英语
全部回复 (6) 回复 反向排序

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团