2014.08.04【英译中】《魔女之家》第二章(十三) 25句

是你睿吖 (吖卷) 译坛新宠
41 5 0
发表于:2014-08-04 11:56 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Trying to hide my fear, I spoke.

我试着掩饰我的恐惧,便开口说道:
"Black cat? Are you here?"

“黑猫?你在这里么?”
The question echoed hollowly in the dark corridor, the darkness seeming to suck it up. As I expected - I suppose I expected it - there was no reply.

这句话在空荡荡的洞里缓慢的回荡着,黑暗似乎将其吞噬。正如我所期待的—我认为是我期待——没有人回答我。
As I walked, I found iron bars on the wall to my left.

在我往前走时,我发现在我左手边有一片铁栅栏。
It was a jail cell. The cells continued some rooms past that one. I looked inside, and could see nothing but darkness within. I sensed no one there. Like a patrolling guard, I continued walking down the hall.

这是一个单人牢房,牢房一间接着一间。我向里面望了望,除了一片黑暗什么也没有看到。感觉里面应该没人,我像个巡逻的警卫,继续在过道上走着。
My surroundings didn’t change one bit.

四周的画面几乎没有怎么变化。
Was the black cat really down here?

黑猫真的会在这里么?
Just as I thought it, I stepped on something hard and stopped.

正如我所想的,我踩到了什么坚硬的东西然后停了下来。
I took my foot away and looked down at the object.

我把脚挪开然后向下看去,
When I saw it –

当我看清楚那是什么是——
My heart leapt up, and I thought it was going to stop.

我的心几乎跳了出来,让我觉得它几乎要停下。
The torches on the wall clearly illuminated it at my feet.

墙壁上的火炬照亮我脚下的画面,
That thing on the ground.

地上的东西,
I had seen it.

我曾见过的。

…It was father’s pipe.

…是父亲的烟斗。

Swallowing a scream, I backed away.

将尖叫声狠狠咽下,我逐渐向后退。
Suddenly, I heard moaning from down the hallway. A familiar voice. My pulse quickened. When I saw the human shape in the hall, I turned around –

忽然间,我听见沿着走廊传过来的呻吟,声音很熟悉。脉搏开始不受控制的加快,当我看到走廊上的那片人影,我把身子转了过去。
分类: 英语
全部回复 (5)

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团