2014.07.27【英译中】Life in Chinese key universities!Tai Chi and Kong Fu!

发表于:2014-07-28 00:01 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Hello,everyone. I am lucky, a sophomore of Shanghai University of Finance and EconomicsSUFE.

大家好,我叫lucky,上海财经大学大二学生。

Our campus is located near Fudan University.

我们的校园坐落在复旦大学边上。

Both of these two universities are famous in Shanghai.

这两所大学在上海非常出名。

Fudan has a long history, you can feel an atmosphere of culture when go for a walk or take an lesson on campus.

复旦历史悠久,当你散步或在校园内上课时,你可以感受到一股文化气息。

Fudan integrate modern and classic architectures perfectly.

复旦完美的集合了现代和古典建筑。

Architectures in Fudan are delicate and unique, around which trees shade and flowers bloom.

复旦的建筑雅致而独特,周围环绕着树影和盛开的鲜花。

Then how about my university, SUFE.

我的大学,财经大学又如何呢?

Although our campus is a lovely mini one, the overall arrangement of it is rational and exquisite.

虽然我们的校园迷你可爱,但整体安排上是合理精致的。

Our library is modern in style.

我们的图书馆风格上是现代化的。

It's a great idea to spend a peaceful afternoon reading books there.

在那里读书度过一个安静的下午是一个很好的主意。

Added that our indoor swimming pool is fantastic and the price is reasonable.

此外我们内部的游泳池极好并且价格合理。

Our canteens provide most delicious Chinese food among all canteens in universities of Shanghai.

在上海所有大学食堂里,我们的食堂提供最可口的中式餐。

I know these two universities very well. I will tell you the history and culture of them, guide you to famous scenic spots and featured architectures on campus, take interesting lessons, taste food in canteens and read books in library.

我知道的这两所学校都非常好。我会告诉你它们的历史和文化,带你参观校园内著名的景点和特色建筑,上有趣的课,品尝食堂餐,去图书馆读书。

I've ever learned Tai Chi and Kong Fu, so I can teach you as you like.

我曾经学过太极和功夫,所以如果你喜欢,我可以教你。

I'll also say something about our life in university.

我也会说一些我们校园内的生活。

Through our trip,you will see the beautiful scenery on campus and get an idea of what life is like in Chinese key universities.

通过我们的旅游,你会看到校园内美丽的风景,对中国重点大学生活有所了解。

Near our school stand five shopping malls, so this station is also called Five Angle Field.

在我们学校有5个购物商场,所以那里也被称为五角场。

After visit to universities, you can also go shopping and eat Chinese cuisines there.

参观完学校后,你也可以去购物,在那里吃中国餐。

I want to be a tour guide because I want to make new friends and practice oral English.I will meet you at the underground station and accompany you to the station after the trip.

我想称为一名导游因为我想交新朋友和练习英语口语。我会在地铁站接你,行程结束后送你会地铁站。

分类: 英语
全部回复 (8) 回复 反向排序

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团