2014.08.01【中译英】平凡之路

发表于:2014-08-01 14:57 [只看楼主] [划词开启]


《平凡之路》

Way to Ordinary

徘徊着的 在路上的 你要走吗 via via
Wandering, on the way, gonna keep going?

易碎的骄傲着 那也曾是我的模样
Fragile and proud, as I ever was...
沸腾着的 不安着的 你要去哪 via via
Passionate, upset, where r u going
谜一样的 沉默着的 故事你真的在听吗
Silent like a mystery, are you listening?


【副歌 1】
我曾经跨过山和大海 也穿过人山人海
Once I strode over the lands, passed through a sea of people,
我曾经拥有着一切 转眼都飘散如烟
Once I had everything which ,in a blink of eyes, went with the wind,
我曾经失落 失望 失掉所有方向
Once I was depressed, disappointed, coz I was lost,
直到看见平凡才是唯一的答案
Until I found the only truth is in the ordinary.


但你仍然还在幻想 你的明天 via via
But still, you cherish fantasy for tomorrow
她会好吗 还是更烂 对我而言是另一天
Tomorrow will be better or worse? For me, it's anther day.

【副歌 2】

我曾经毁了我的一切 只想永远地离开
Once I ruined all I had to leave forever
我曾经堕入无边黑暗 想挣扎无法自拔
Once I could not help rolling in the deep
我曾经像你像他像那野草野花
Once I was you, was him, was the weed.
绝望着也渴望着 也哭也笑平凡着
in despair and desire, crying and laughing, as a nobody

向前走 就这么走
Go ahead, just like this
就算你被 给过什么
even there was charity
向前走 就这么走
Go ahead, just like this
就算你被 夺走什么
even there was deprivation
向前走 就这么走
Go ahead, just like this
就算会 错过什么
even there was  loss
向前走 就这么走
Go ahead, just like this
就算会
even...

【副歌 1】


【副歌 2】

我曾经跨过山和大海 也穿过人山人海
Once I strided over the lands, passed through a sea of people,
我曾经问遍整个世界 从来没得到答案
Once I asked the whole word, got no clue,
我不过像你 像他 像那野草 野花
Once I just was you, was him , was the weeds.
冥冥中 这是我唯一要走的路啊
Invisibly it seems to be my only way
时间无言 如此这般 明天已在眼前
Silently as time goes, tomorrow is around the corner
风吹过的 路依然远 你的故事讲到了哪
Wind blows. On the long way to go, where are you now?

最后编辑于:2014-08-02 14:15
分类: 英语
全部回复 (28) 回复 反向排序

  • 1

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团