2014.08.26【英译中】I Knew You Were Trouble --Taylor Swift

田明静040111063 (向日葵) 译往情深
141 20 0
发表于:2014-08-26 18:46 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago,

从前失已

I was in your sights, you got me all alone.

你眼里有我却让我

You found me.

你找到我

I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that,

我猜你并不在意,而且也喜欢那样

And when I fell hard, you took a step back.

当我觉艰辛,你就退步

Without me

没有我

And he's long gone, when he's next to me,

他久久离去,当他近在咫尺的

And I realize the blame is on me.

我意识到咎于

'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in.

让我明白你烦恼而来

So shame on me now

我现在如此惭愧

Flew me to places I'd never been.

想飞到我从未去过的

So you put me down.

所以你让我失望

Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

现在我躺在冰冷坚硬的土地上

Trouble, Trouble, Trouble.

(轻叹)三声麻烦

No apologies, he'll never see you cry,

没有歉意,他从没见你哭泣

Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why.

假装并不知道事起于他

You're drowning

Now I heard you moved on, from whispers on the street,

现在我听见来自街上你低语的

A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be.

你腰带新的痕是我不曾看过的

And now I see,

现在我看到了

He was long gone when he met me,

遇见他的那刻起就意味着久离

And I realize the joke is on me.

我意识到只是笑话罢了

And the saddest fear, comes creeping in,

心的恐惧匍匐而来

That you never loved me, or her, or anyone, or anything

你从未爱我,她,或是何人,







最后编辑于:2014-10-29 19:34
分类: 英语
全部回复 (20) 回复 反向排序

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团