2014.09.07【英译中】Letter-From The Lost Days

发表于:2014-09-07 13:03 [只看楼主] [划词开启]


最近狂热寂静岭系列,所以试着翻译了Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn的歌,请多多指教


Letter-From The Lost Days

信-来自失落(遗失)的过去

———From Silent Hill III


A letter to my future self...  

写给未来的自己的一封信一封给未来自己的信)…… 


Am I still happy? I began, 

我还觉得快乐吗?开篇写着,


Have I grown up pretty? 

(长大变)漂亮了吗?  


Is daddy still a good man? 

爸爸仍然是个好人吗?

  

Am I still friends with Coleen? 

我和柯丽还是朋友吗?  


I'm sure that I'm still laughing… 

我确信我依然笑很开心


Aren't I?  

不是吗? 


Aren't I?  

不是吗? 


Hey there to my future self  

嗨,我未来的自己 


If you forget how to smile 

如果你忘记如何微笑  


I have this to tell you 

我将告诉你  


Remember it once in a while  

你也要不时提醒自己


Ten years ago your past self  

十年前的你


Prayed for your happiness  

为自己的幸福而祈祷 


Please don't lose hope  

所以请不要放弃(希望) 


Oh,  what a pair, me and you  

哦,我和你是多么契合的一对


Put here to feel joy, nothing blue  

我们诞生在这个世界是为了感受快乐,并非悲伤 


Sad times and bad times, see them through 

忧伤与厄难,就让这些成为过去吧 


Soon we will know, if it's for real  
我们很快就会知道,


What we both feel  
我们共同感受到的一切,是否是真实的 





Though I can't know for sure how things worked out for us  

虽然我说不清发生在我们身上的事情 


No matter how hard it gets, you have to realize 

但是无论生活变得如何艰苦,你要坚信  


We weren’t put on this earth to suffer and cry. 

我们不是为了哭泣和受难而降临到这个世界上


We were made for being happy.  

我们为快乐而生 


So be happy, for me, for you.  

所以你要快乐,为了我,为了你自己 


Please.  
一定要啊




Oh,  what a pair, me and you  

哦,我和你是多么契合的一对


Put here to feel joy, nothing blue  

我们诞生在这个世界是为了感受快乐,并非悲伤 


Sad times and bad times, see them through 

忧伤与厄难,就让这些成为过去吧 


Soon we will know, if it's for real  
我们很快就会知道,


What we both feel  
我们共同感受到的一切,是否是真实的 


We were put here on this earth, put here to feel joy... (x4)  
我们诞生在这个世界是为了感受快乐...(x4)

最后编辑于:2014-10-29 21:07
分类: 英语
全部回复 (6) 回复 反向排序

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团