10句地道英文,炫酷到让老外没话说……

发表于:2015-01-30 09:34 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

  跟老外理论,如何把话讲得铿锵有力,让老外也没话说?快来学学地道口语,让老外也震惊了!


1. Stop playing the fool . / Don't act stupid . 别装傻了。

A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?

B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作。

A: Stop playing the fool!
别装傻了!



2. Who do you think you are ? 你以为你是谁啊?(毫不客气地说)

A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。

B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。


3. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say? 你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?

A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表吗?

B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
这就是。你有什么要说吗?


4. That's more like it. 这才像话。(像个长者在说)

A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那么说话!

B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。

A: That's more like it.
那这像话。


5. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己来吧。

A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
这可不是我想要的方式。

B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己来呗。


6. That's going too far. 太过分了!

A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?

B: That's going too far.
那太过分了!


7. See. / I told you (so). 我老早告诉过你。(洋洋得意、有先见之明)

A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。

B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就这么说。


8. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there! 想想办法吧!别闲坐着!

A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。

B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!


9. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope. 就指望你了。(可怜兮兮地说)

A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
当然,我会来看你演讲的。

B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了!


10. So what? 那又怎样?(毫不在乎地说)

A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你没系安全带。

B: So what?
那又怎样?


分类: 语言文化
全部回复 (3)

  • 5

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团