外出旅行酒店结账常用英语口语

发表于:2015-02-06 10:36 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

出国旅行时,如果英语不过关的话,一定会遇到各种各样的麻烦昵~~~

如果碰到紧急去洗手间,而不会对应的英语口语,那会不会很囧呢~~这也仅仅是影响了自己“人生美誉”问题。

如果在最后要打道回府时,不会应用英语结账,那将影响的问题是不是会更大呢?

为此小编整理了酒店结账常用英语口语用例,希望对大家有所帮助噢!



餐厅结账时英语对话

A: Hello, can I have my bill?

甲:你好,请拿我的账单。

 

B: Sure, just a moment.

乙:好的,请稍等。

 

A: Do you accept credit cards?

甲:你们接受信用卡吗?

 

B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

乙:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

 

A: I'll pay in cash then.

甲:那我就付现金吧。

 

(They are going to leave after dinner.)

(他们饭后要走了。)

 

Jack: Could we have our bill, please?

杰克:请拿张单,好吧?

 

Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for each?

服务员:好的。请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?

 

Jack: A bill for three of us, please.

杰克:合起来结。

 

Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven dollars.Please have a check on it.

服务员:这是您的账单,先生。共87元。请核对。

 

Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to me?What is No.4?

杰克:(五、六……,杰克在核对。)请给我解释一下这个,你不介意吧?第四项是什么?

 

Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.

服务员:当然不介意。让我看看。第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。

 

Jack: I see. Is service charge included?

杰克:我知道了。服务费包括了吗?

 

Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.

服务员:包括了。服务费是15%

 

Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?

杰克:好。我能用信用卡付吗?

 

Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.

服务员:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

 

Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.

杰克:很遗憾。

 

Waiter: But we accept checks.

服务员:但我们接受支票。

 

Jack: Good.

杰克:好吧。



餐厅结账常用口语

Check, please.

麻烦请结帐。

 

Can I pay here?

可以在这儿付帐吗?

 

We like to pay separately.

我们想要分开算帐

 

I think there is a mistake in the bill.

帐单有一些错误。

 

Could you check it again?

可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?

 

Can I pay with this credit card?

可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

 

May I have the receipt, please.

请给我收据。

 

Can I have the bill?

请拿我的账单,好吗?

I think you short changed me.

我想你少找我钱了。

 

I'm sorry we don't accept credit dards.

对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

 

Can I pay with a personal check?

我能用私人支票付款吗?


用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服务员,结账。

 

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

 

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

 

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

 

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

 

Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

 

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

 

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

 

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

 

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

 

Guest: Thank you very much.

多谢。

 

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。


 

签字付账

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您还需要些什么?

 

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

 

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

 

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把账记在账单上。

 

Guest: What's your room number?

请问你的房间号?

 

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

 

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

 

Guest: Of course, here you are.

当然,给你。

 

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

您在这签字好吗?

 

Guest: Sure.

可以。

 

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

 

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

非常好,非常美味。

         学习成为更好的自己!



最后编辑于:2015-02-06 10:50

标签: 常用英语口语

全部回复 (18) 回复 反向排序

  • 13

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团