黄金剩女的高冷你不懂:她们的心里话要这样理解才够霸气

发表于:2015-03-18 10:25 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

“我不想说,我很美丽,我不想说,我很温柔,可是我不能不说老天爷也太不赏脸啦!” 从青春美少女熬成了单身女青年,有多少妹纸怀着宁缺毋滥的信念,坚定地等待着心中“男神”的出现。虽然等待是漫长的,但她们相信这是值得的。面对亲朋好友各种围攻,她们轻描淡写的一句回答高冷到没盆友,但是她们的心里话有多霸气,你不看不会懂!


1. 原话:好友结婚,我得找个伴儿一起去。
Single person: “I need to find a date for the wedding.”



实际想说:苍天啊!我不想再跟光棍们坐一桌了!
What they really mean: “I do NOT want to be stuck at the singles’ table for this wedding.”



2. 原话:我还在等我的真命天子。
Single person: “I’m looking for ‘The One.’”



实际想说:想找一个能感受我的魅力和幽默的人,怎么这么难?
What they really mean: “Why is it so hard to find someone who finds me mildly attractive and gets my sense of humor?”



3. 原话:要是我变成疯狂的猫女郎,怎样?
Single person: “What if I become a crazy cat lady?”



实际想说:开玩笑,本宫才不稀罕变呢!
What they really mean: “I’m sort of joking, but I also really don’t want to be a crazy cat lady.”



4. 原话:今晚我有个约会!
Single person: “I’m going on a date tonight!”



实际想说:或许不能牵手成功,但至少值得一试……
What they really mean: “This probably won’t end well, but at least it’s worth a shot — or three!”



5. 原话:我忙得要命,没空相亲。
Single person: “I’m just too busy with work right now to see anyone.”



实际想说:谁再问我为嘛单身,我跟谁急!
What they really mean: “Stop asking me why I am single!!!”



6. 原话:我现在没盆友。 
Single person: “I’m not seeing anyone right now.”



实际想说:虽说姐现在单身,但姐人见人爱,花见花开,怎么可能随便找人嫁了呢?
What they really mean: “Yeah, I’m single, but I’m also a total catch so I’m not going to settle for just anyone.”



7. 原话:我只是还没准备好。
Single person: “I’m just not ready to settle down right now.”



实际想说:结婚免谈,但找个伴儿参加个婚礼,有个人抱抱倒是可以。 
What they really mean: “OK like I don’t want to get MARRIED but I would love to have a date for weddings and a cuddle buddy. Is that too much to ask?”



8. 原话:我只是还没找到对的那个人,你明白吗?
Single person: “I just haven’t found the right person yet, you know?”



实际想说:什么破约会!什么烂人!想找个和我一样出色的就逆天了吗?
What they really mean: “Dating sucks, everyone sucks, and it’s impossible to find anyone as amazing as me.”



9. 原话:当然,今晚我很乐意跟你和你男友一起出去。
Single person: “Sure, I’d love to hang out with you and your boyfriend tonight!”



实际想说:太好了,又当了一回电灯泡。
What they really mean: “Oh great, third wheeling again.”



10. 原话:我单身。
Single person: “I’m single.”



实际想说:我单身,有时日子不太好过,但我好完美。
What they really mean: “I’m single, and it sucks sometimes, but I am FLAWLESS.




分类: 娱乐英语

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团