外贸英语:价格的各种表达

发表于:2015-05-07 11:55 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

Business is closed at this price.

交易就按此价敲定。

Are you afraid of losing money due to exchange rate fluctuations?

您是不是怕由于汇率浮动而吃亏?

Your price is acceptable (unacceptable)。

你方价格可以(不可以)接受。

Your price is convincing (not convincing)。

你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。

Don't you wish to employ RMB of ours? US Dollars might be adopted.

如果你们不同意用我们的人民币结算,美圆也可以。

Your price is competitive (not competitive)。

你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。


I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.

我可以就价格条件答复你方。

The goods are (not) competitively priced.

此货的定价有(无)竞争力。

Price is turning high(low)。

价格上涨(下跌)。

Your price is quoted C Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?

你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C

I can give you a definite answer on the price terms.

我可以就价格条件答复你方。

Price is looking up.

价格看涨。

Price has skyrocketed.

价格猛涨。

Price has risen in a spiral.

价格螺旋上升。

The Japanese yen is strengthening.

日圆坚挺。

The U.S. Dollar is weakening.

美圆疲软。

Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, I'm afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.

由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。

Price is hovering between $5 and $8.

价格徘徊于5至8美元之间。

Price is easy off.

价格趋于疲软。

DM210 is equivalent to 400 RMB.

210德国马克折合人民币400元。

C.I.F. is the price term normally adopted by you, right?

C.I.F.是你们经常采用的价格条件,是吗?

In case F.O.B. is used, risks and charges are to be passed over to the buyers once the cargo is put on board the ship.

如果采用离岸价,货一上船,货物的风险和费用就都转给买方了。

Your price is quoted C Xingang at DM200 per washer, right?

你方报价是每台洗衣机200德国马克,C






-------------------------------推荐阅读--------------------------------------------------------------

合肥英孚教育官网http://www.douban.com/group/topic/74527353/

上海华尔街英语课程价格http://www.douban.com/group/topic/74709973/

深圳英孚英语教育价格http://www.douban.com/group/topic/74756710/



  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团