酒店客房洗衣对话用语

发表于:2015-05-11 18:44 [只看楼主] [划词开启]

经典对话

M=Room Maid 客房服务员 G=Guest 顾客
M:Housekeeping. May I collect your laundry?
客房服务部。我可以收您的送洗衣物了吗?
G:Yes, it is the laundry bag.
可以,在洗衣袋里。
M:Thank you ma’am. Is the laundry form in the bag?
谢谢您,女士。洗衣单放在衣袋里了吗?
G:Yes, by the way, how long does it take for dry-cleaning?
是的。对了,干洗需要多长时间?
M:It usually takes two days.
干洗一般需要两天。
G:Oh, dear. We’re leaving tomorrow.
天哪,我们明天就要走了。
M:If you are in a hurry, we have a two-hour quick service with an extra charge of 50%.
如果您急着 要,我们有两小时的快速服务,不过要外加 50%的费用。
G:Well, if that’s the case.
唉,也只好这样啦。



常用句型百宝箱

收取送洗衣物
1) Please fill in the laundry form.
请填写洗衣单。
2) We will deliver it to your room by tomorrow noon.
我们会在明天中午以前送回您的房间。
3) We have a two-hour quick service.
我们有两小时的快速服务。
4) There is an extra charge of 50% for quick service.
快速服务要外加 50%的费用。
5) We can deliver it within 4 hours at a 50% extra charge.
我们可以在 4 小时内送回,但 要收 50%的费用。
6) Is this for pressing only?
这只要烫干对吗?
7) I’d like this sweater dry-cleaned/washed by hand in cold water.
这件毛衣要干洗/用冷水手洗。
8) I’m sorry, but we don’t have the special equipment necessary to clean leather.
很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备。
9) We don’t have the necessary facilities and we can’t afford to take responsibility for any damage.
我们没有所需要的设备。而且有什么破损,我们负不起责任。


送洗服务投诉
1) Where is my laundry?
我送洗的衣物在哪里?
2) I haven’t received my laundries yet.
我还没有收到我送洗的衣物。
3) We’ll check it right now.
我们马上去查看这件事。
4) I checked my returned laundry , and found a shirt was missing.
我检查了一下送回的衣物,发现一件衬衫不见了。
5) Could you describe it?
您能描述一下它是什么样的吗?
6) We’ll check if your laundry has come back yet.
我们去检查一下您的衣物是否已送还。
7) We’ll bring it up to you as soon as we find it.
一旦找到您的衣物,我们会尽快还给您。
8) Here is your laundry. Sorry for the delay.
这是您送洗的衣物,很抱歉让您久等了。
9) We made a mistake while delivering your shirt. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.
您的衬衫被送错了。非常抱歉给您带来不便。
10) My suit came back and it looks terrible!
我们西装送回来了,它看起来太糟糕了。
11) My sweater shrunk after you clean it.
我的毛衣洗后缩水了。
12) We’ll take it back and clean it again.
我们会重新再洗一次。
13) May I take it back to the laundry? They may be able to restore it .
我把衣物送还洗衣部好吗?他们可能可以修复的。
14) If you are still not satisfied when it comes back. We are responsible for the damage according
to the record on your laundry list.
如果您仍然不满意,我们将会根据洗衣单上的记录予以赔偿。


送洗衣物与洗衣单不符
1) There is a small problem with your laundry.
您要送洗的衣服有点小问题。
2) The items in your bag don’t match up with the items on the laundry list.
洗衣袋里的衣物与洗衣单上登记的不符。
3) There should be three T-shirts in your bag, but there are only two.
您的洗衣袋里应有 3 件 T 恤,但是这里只有 2 件。
4) There is a bra in your bag, but that isn’t marked on the form.
您的洗衣袋里有一件纹胸,但是洗衣单上没有标出来。
5) One sock is missing.
少了一只袜子。
6) I can’t find them right now. Just send thee laundry as it is.
我找不着了,就这些吧。
7) Could you fill out a new form ,please?
请您重新填写一张表格好吗?
8) Could you sign for the change?
请您在变更这里签名好吗?


洗衣服务说明
1) Can you send someone to Room 2587 to pick up my laundry?
您能不能派人到 2587 房取我的送洗衣物呢?
2) I’d like to know how long your laundry service usually takes.
我想知道你们洗衣服务一般要多久时间。
3) For clothes received before 11:00 a.m., we’ll deliver them to your room by 9:00 p.m. the same day; and for those received before 3:00 p.m., you may get them back by noon the next day.
您在早上11点之前送洗的衣物,我们会在晚上9点以前送回您房里;下午3点以前送洗的衣物,您会在第二天中午前收到。
4) I’m afraid it is too late for today’s laundry.
现在恐怕已经过来今天的洗衣时间。
5) How about the rates ?
收费是怎样的呢?
6) The laundry forms and bag are on the top right-hand desk drawer.
洗衣单和洗衣袋在写字台的右边第一个抽屉里。





---------------------------推荐阅读---------------------------------------------

厦门韦博国际英语价格怎么样http://www.douban.com/group/topic/74749396/

福州韦博国际英语一年的价格是多少http://www.douban.com/group/topic/74525555/

2015年深圳韦博国际英语价格http://www.douban.com/group/topic/74670766/


  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团