hskdhkja

发表于:2014-07-30 17:24 [只看楼主] [划词开启]



1、好久没见到你了

AHi! Susan! I haven't seen you for ages! 

嗨!苏珊!好久没见到你了!

BI've been really busy. How is everything?

我一直都很忙。你都好吗?

AOh, fine. Hey, why don't we grab a bite to eat and do some catching up? 

不错。嘿, 我们是不是去吃点什么,好好聊聊天?

BYeah, why not? I've got a little free time on my hands. Where do you want to eat?

好啊,为什么不呢?我正好有点时间。你想去哪儿吃?


2、这是情人节礼物


AHey, what're you doing here? 

嘿,你怎么在这儿啊?

BWhy? It's my room.

什么意思?这是我房间啊.

AI mean Jack is downstairs. He must be waiting for you. Besides, there's a big bunch of roses and a box of chocolate in his hands. 

我是说,杰克在楼下等着你呢,抱着一大束玫瑰花,手里还拿着一盒巧克力,你怎么还不下去?

BReally?

真的吗?

AYes! 

嗯!

BOh, no,he's not waiting for me.

可他不是在等我

AOf course he is. He is your boyfriend! 

不等你等谁,他是你男朋友.

BActually we broke up the day before yesterday.

其实我们前天已经分手了.

AI'm sorry to hear that. But maybe he's regretful now, so he's come here to apologize. 

这样啊,那也许他现在很懊悔,所以特地过来给你道歉呢.

BLet's talk about something else, shall we? Is that your new ring?

算了,咱们不说这个了。好吗?那是你的新戒指?巴嗯,好看吗?

AOh, yes. How does it look? 

看起来怎么样?

BGreat, but you had your birthday last month.

不错,是生日礼物吗?可是你上个月已经过完生日了啊.

AIt's a gift for Valentine's Day. 

这是情人节的礼物。

BIs it today? Oh. I'm so pathetic. I didn't even receive a card.

情人节?今天吗?哎,我真可怜,连一张卡片都没收到.

AThen why not go downstairs and give Jack one more chance? 

那就下楼去,再给杰克一次机会吧!


3、上不了网我都快疯了


ACan I use your laptop for a while? 

能用一下你的笔记本电脑吗?

BSure, go ahead.

当然,用吧.

AOh, isn't your computer Wi-Fi capable? 

你的笔记本电脑能无线上网吗?

BYes, it is. You want go online? there are no wi-fi hotspots around.

能啊,想上网啊,这附近没有无线热点.

AOh my, no internet access is killing me. 

天啊,上不了网我都快疯了.

BCan't you wait till you get home? then you can surf the internet using the broadband, wireless connection or whatever you like.

你不能等到家了再上网吗?到家了,你可以用宽带,用无线,随便怎样.

ANo, I'm not feeling myself. I just want to check my emails, visit my favorite websites and chat with my friends.

不行,我觉得不舒服.我想查查邮件,上我最喜欢的网站,和朋友们聊聊天.

BNow I see, you must be suffering from discomgoogolation.

我知道,你肯定是得了谷歌依赖症了.

AWhat does that mean? there's nothing wrong with me. 

什么?我没病啊.

BWell, the term 'discomgoogolation' comes from 'discombobulate' and 'google'. Becasue floods of information are just a mouse click away, net users are very likely to become addicted to the web.

"谷歌依赖症"来自于"混乱"和"谷歌"两个词.因为点击鼠标即可获得大量的信息,网民非常容易上瘾.

AThat's alright. I just can't bear losing track of all the latest information. It almost drives me crazy. 

没错,没法获取最近的信息会让我受不了,都快疯了.

BThen, you're probably addicted.

那你八成是上瘾了吧.


4、我在写移动博客


AWhat are you doing there with your mobile phone? 

你在那用手机玩什么呢?

BI'm moblogging!

我在写移动博客!

AMoblogging? what does that mean? 

移动博客?什么意思啊?

BOh, moblogging is a combination of the word 'mobile' and 'blogging'.It's another form of blogging. Users can publish blog entries to the web from a mobile phone or other mobile devices.

哦,'移动博客'就是'移动'和'博客'这两个词的组合.它是

ASounds interesting! That must be very convenient. 

真有意思!一定很方便吧.

BYes, you're right. I can blog wherever and whenever I'm on the move. It's especially good when I'm on a business trip and my laptop happens to be away from me.

没错.我在路上的时候,可以随时随地写博客,尤其是出差的时候.要是没带笔记本电脑,这东西用处就更大了.

AHow can you do that? 

怎么操作呢?

BWell, if I simply want to write a few words, I'll send it by email or edit it all from the cell phone browser.

如果我想想写点东西,就把我写的话有邮件发过去,或者全部在手机浏览器里编辑处理.

AWhat if you want to publish some photos? 

如果你想贴照片呢?

BThen I'll shoot some pictures, re-size the images and upload them with text descriptions to my blog.

那我拍完后就调整一下图像的大小,然后把附带文字描述的照片传到我的博客上.

AI see. Moblogging must have done a great favor for habitual bloggers like you. 

明白了.对于你们这样的博客迷,移动博客肯定是帮了大忙了.

BYou bet it!

你说对了.


分类: 杂货铺

  • 0

    点赞

  • 收藏

  • 扫一扫分享朋友圈

    二维码

  • 分享

课程推荐

需要先加入社团哦

编辑标签

最多可添加10个标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存

编辑官方标签

最多可添加10个官方标签,不同标签用英文逗号分开

保存
知道了

复制到我的社团